The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored on a Sunday Morning.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Bored on a Sunday Morning. Empty
PostSubject: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 pm

. . . . Say, can we have a 7 page thread debating a movement issue. Regardless of fact, whether we know dick about the topic, and it should completely ignore anyone who does bring a knowledgable answer to the table.

Plenty of " Mine are fine's" and " here's a picture of mine" and tons of off topic personal attacks should rack up the post count rather quickly. . . . . . . albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:22 pm

From your tone and writing, I'd say you were lurking somewhere Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_scratch

BTW, how's your ISA movements doing?
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:33 pm

I love the ISA movements-they taste like chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 pm

The mention of "mornings..." and "movements..." I was really wondering where this one was "going."

Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:29 pm

I only like Isa on Cakes myself. For watches I stick with Seikos or Etas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Tough Crowd Bored on a Sunday Morning. Affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Chocolate ISA with sprinkles on mine please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 pm

The ISA k47X12 movement is known to be the worlds most accurate movement known to man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:44 pm

. . . aha. A well informed crowd here. Thanks for the chuckles guys, after reading that other steaming mess . . . my head hurt and I couldn't stop it from shaking for an hour and a half!!!!

. . .oh, and me personally I don't see a problem with ISA, just as good an automatic as any of my others. . . . geek
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 pm

randyswagon wrote:
. . . aha. A well informed crowd here. Thanks for the chuckles guys, after reading that other steaming mess . . . my head hurt and I couldn't stop it from shaking for an hour and a half!!!!

. . .oh, and me personally I don't see a problem with ISA, just as good an automatic as any of my others. . . . Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_geek

I'sa was just wondering..Does ISA make an automatic ?..Just curious ! Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_smile Thx !

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 am

I'd started really focusing on automatic and mechanical movements, then read on another forum about the bulletproof properties of the G10, so I gave away all my "hand-crank" watches...I mean, what do I really need them for? They run down, and I have to constantly re-set them if I don't wear 'em for a while. Pain in the ass, if you ask me. I mean, the G10 will give the Energizer bunny a run for the money, and if I ever have a problem with one I can just throw it away and get another.......right?

I'm also very close to chucking all my watches with sapphire crystals. Don't need 'em, apparently; not when I can have the best of both worlds with a Flame Fusion crystal. Heck, maybe I'll start limiting my collection to watches with G10s and Flame Fusion...

I love the Internet. It's amazing what you can learn on it. I just wish I'd known all this stuff when I first started collecting these damn things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:36 am

Bored on a Sunday Morning. I27m20from20the20internet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:40 am

You guys been watchin' JS again??? Bored on a Sunday Morning. Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 am

My ETA can beat up your ETA.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:51 am

Swiss, not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 am

Aqua Homer wrote:
Bored on a Sunday Morning. I27m20from20the20internet

Mike, have you been wearing NATOs again Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:36 am

Being as I was under the weather yesterday I missed this thread. I prefer my movement in the crapper and not on my wrist. To each their own I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 am

LURKER, LURKER, LURKER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored on a Sunday Morning.   Bored on a Sunday Morning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored on a Sunday Morning.
Page 1 of 1