The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you care...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:54 pm

The brand and the ambassador are way under my radar:

NEWS
Carl F. Bucherer announces new ambassador

January 11, 2010
www.worldwatchweb.com - Traditional workmanship together with innovative ideas, aesthetic and manufacturing perfection, the will to define ambitious visions and to go one's own way fully committed – these are values, which Carl F. Bucherer and the American leather manufacturer Stallion have in common.

For this reason Stallion designer and founder, Pedro Muñoz, is the new enthusiastic Brand ambassador for the independent watchmaker.

As new Brand ambassador, Pedro Muñoz wears the Patravi TravelTec – a chronograph with simultaneous display of three different time zones. This watch is the ideal companion, when he goes off round the world again on his quest for exquisite materials or to visit his distribution partners.

Source: Carl F. Bucherer
www.carl-f-bucherer.com
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Can someone tell me what a brand ambassador does, other than increase the cost of the watch?
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:45 pm

boscoe wrote:
The brand and the ambassador are way under my radar:

NEWS
Carl F. Bucherer announces new ambassador

January 11, 2010
www.worldwatchweb.com - Traditional workmanship together with innovative ideas, aesthetic and manufacturing perfection, the will to define ambitious visions and to go one's own way fully committed – these are values, which Carl F. Bucherer and the American leather manufacturer Stallion have in common.

For this reason Stallion designer and founder, Pedro Muñoz, is the new enthusiastic Brand ambassador for the independent watchmaker.

As new Brand ambassador, Pedro Muñoz wears the Patravi TravelTec – a chronograph with simultaneous display of three different time zones. This watch is the ideal companion, when he goes off round the world again on his quest for exquisite materials or to visit his distribution partners.

Source: Carl F. Bucherer
www.carl-f-bucherer.com

Munos....owns a cowboy boot/belts business in Texas...they are supposed to be of very high quality, very limited production, hand made and of course, very expensive ...sales are world wide Cool
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Bucherer doesn't seem to go for the high-profile trendy actor/celeb ambassador. I kind of like that line of thinking. (Not that this will get me to buy something from Stallion Leather... I've a friend that's been doing leather work for 40 years. I'll continue buying from him. If you care... Icon_wink )
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:30 pm

I mean, really, who cares?
Now if it was Jon Gosselin...
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:41 pm

If you care... 744742
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Hmm..I guess Carl F. Bucherer and Stallion will make a good team !
Both of them seem to be all about quality and doing things right.
So it sounds good for them both as well as their customers. Thanks
for the insight and information guys ! If you care... Icon_smile

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Ambassadors are dream realization devices for some companies..... and their customers. Think you are cool, like (fill in your own ambassador here) then if you buy the watch he/she wears, you'll be cool...... at least in your own mind.

For the price inflation of some of the brands, I would think some sexual favors must go along with buying a watch in the five figure range. If you care... Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Rusty wrote:

For the price inflation of some of the brands, I would think some sexual favors must go along with buying a watch in the five figure range. If you care... Icon_twisted

It does! You get screwed every time you buy a Rolex!
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:54 pm

If you care... Lol
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Boscoe!!! If you care... Suspect no screwing here!! If you care... Icon_wink

If you care... 100_2583

but there might have been a little sucking going on!! If you care... Herz
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:15 pm

cali kid wrote:
Boscoe!!! If you care... Suspect no screwing here!! If you care... Icon_wink

If you care... 100_2583

but there might have been a little sucking going on!! If you care... Herz

. . . I cannot believe that one of Mr. Lalo's finest has so blatantly been replicated . . .

If you care... DSCN1627
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:30 pm

That IS an outrage, Randy.
But take heart. The 9938 is often imitated but can never be duplicated. Flame fusion and Swiss Gold Layering are trademarked!
Back to top Go down

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:01 pm

[quote="Guest"]
Rusty wrote:

It does! You get screwed every time you buy a Rolex!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 am

I thought Stallone was the brand ambassador for Pam. Oh, wait.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you care... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you care...   If you care... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you care...
Page 1 of 1