The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...

Go down 
+3
sixtysix
andrema
Anomaly
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Empty
PostSubject: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Being as AH told me to keep the Commander as well as one of the other watches I will send the Commander off to a friend that just returned from Iraq. His watches were all stolen from his storage unit while he was away. That leaves one watch left for some lucky member. LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!! Voting will end at midnight on 1/21/10. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Being as AH told me to keep the Commander as well as one of the other watches I will send the Commander off to a friend that just returned from Iraq. His watches were all stolen from his storage unit while he was away. That leaves one watch left for some lucky member. LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!! Voting will end at midnight on 1/21/10. Good Luck!

I vote for sending it to your returning friend, along with the other watch.

Last edited by porschefan on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Me2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:32 pm

I vote the same as the previous members.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Give them to the guy who served our country...SOUND OFF!

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Army guy all the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 am

You are a great bunch of guys. Hell, Tom isn't even a member here, but I am hoping to change that ASAP!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 am

Yep...it is the right choice!

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:29 am

Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_cheers AGREED!!

Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:32 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
You are a great bunch of guys. Hell, Tom isn't even a member here, but I am hoping to change that ASAP!

Hey, Duff, maybe he'll join up quicker than Juan did. Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Suspect Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_lol

@SixtySix: I see you got the dogs tongue action you wanted. Sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am

Yep, give it to the guy who put is life on the line so we could play on a watch forum!! Very good choice and you all make me feel very proud!!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:41 am

Very cool. It sounds like a perfect new home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:34 am

cali kid wrote:
Yep, give it to the guy who put is life on the line so we could play on a watch forum!!

Trevor, you said it better than I did.
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:40 am

OUTSTANDING choice! Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:52 am

Being as my son is in the military what other choice is there.

God bless our troops. Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_cheers Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_cheers Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 am

Absolutely the right choice to thank him for his service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 am

porschefan wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

I vote for sending it to your returning friend, along with the other watch.

Agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 am

porschefan wrote:
Hey, Duff, maybe he'll join up quicker than Juan did. Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Suspect Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_lol

Damn, that is just WRONG!!!! Come on Tom, show them you already signed up!!! Make yourself known! These guys want me to send you some watches!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 pm

WTF? You guys take it upon yourselves to circumvent the simple rules of my contest? I call BS.

I'll agree to this if Duff's GI friend meets the following criteria....

1) He was a member of a proactive unit. (not some National Guard support unit)

2) He has bodies on him.

3) He has been diagnosed with PTSD.

I'm kidding of course. It's in my nature to be a dick.

Go ahead and stop the voting and give the remaining watches to this Thundercat. Thank him for his service for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Hahaha, I knew there was a GOOD DUDE hidden somewhere in that DOITY SUMMABEECH!!!! Or are the split personality thing...whichever...YOU ROCK MIKE!!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Duff..What a TERRIFIC idea !!!!!! Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_biggrin Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_biggrin Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_biggrin Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_biggrin
Sounds like the perfect choice to me as well sir !
It's just a small way of sending thanks to your friend
for his selflessness. Plus it will return a couple NICE watches
to his collection ! Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_cheers He is DEFINITELY deserving of this and
please THANK him for us Duff !

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:57 pm

I'm in with this too! Good thinking guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

.. . . .No Brainer!!!! Thanks for the service !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:47 pm

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
THIS IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Voting on the final phase of the AH Giveaway winding down. The only votes have been cast for my friend Tom aka drluckyh. So I will be cleaning up the watches and replacing the batteries for shipment to him on Monday morning. Thank you AH and all of you SUMMABEECHEZ that voted for Tom a soldier in the US Army! YOU GUYS ROCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:05 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Voting on the final phase of the AH Giveaway winding down. The only votes have been cast for my friend Tom aka drluckyh. So I will be cleaning up the watches and replacing the batteries for shipment to him on Monday morning. Thank you AH and all of you SUMMABEECHEZ that voted for Tom a soldier in the US Army! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Duff,

Genuinely sorry I missed the party. Nice thing to do for he guy.
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

A satisfying outcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:12 pm

I must have missed this thread. Definitely give them to our fellow Vet! Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:24 pm

SynMike wrote:
A satisfying outcome.

Nice new Avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Support our troops, well deserved gift, thanks AH for starting such a great thing.
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:16 am

Docrwm wrote:
SynMike wrote:
A satisfying outcome.

Nice new Avatar.

Thanks. I debated using my old one again:
Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Uglyavatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 pm

If Duffy had a sister............. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Duker wrote:
If Duffy had a sister............. lol!

I do and her husband is a CORRECTIONS OFFICER! Hmm, GET IT BIG GUY????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...   Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting for the Final Winner of the AH Giveaway...
Page 1 of 1