The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Empty
PostSubject: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:03 pm

I just got a new black/white leather strap for the Oceanaire.
This one is much more Badazz than the one I got to wear as I waited for the burlap packaged Bali Hai strap from Mike. The strap is so cool that I don't mind owing him. Even 24mm HD spring bars were included. Extremely comfortable,great texture, and the buckle is lethal.

AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) 20100119_5

AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) 20100119_4

AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) 20100119_1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Awesome looking strap dude! Perfect for that watch. looks good on your wrist as well.

Trevor told me that AH stood for Ass Hat........just kidding. My feeble attempt to get someone in trouble that is completely innocent....er, uuhh, not at fault in this case. LOL!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Ditchdoc wrote:
Awesome looking strap dude! Perfect for that watch. looks good on your wrist as well.

Trevor told me that AH stood for Ass Hat........just kidding. My feeble attempt to get someone in trouble that is completely innocent....er, uuhh, not at fault in this case. LOL!
If Trev said it, it has to be right!!! Nice strap....good job Ass Hat!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:17 pm

WTG Watch Grinch!

Congrats on a nice strap Foggy!

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Doin' the chunky chicken!
Great strap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Very cool, love that buckle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Ass hat, ass hole, all heart, kinda think they all work!! but a very nice man!!

still scares the shit out of me!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks Jeff. Glad it arrived. A strap certainly isn't worthy of a thread, but I'll take the accolades without a single complaint! AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Herz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Nice Going Mike. AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm

. . . Hmmmm, so there is a heart behind that keyboard. No worries AH, the secret is safe with us . . . lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Nice looking strap Foggy, props to AH for his coolness. AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 pm

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Hmmmm, so there is a heart behind that keyboard. No worries AH, the secret is safe with us . . . lol!

Yeah, what he said!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 pm

To be honest, I wish I could have sent something more than just a strap. Nobody has mentored me more in my collection, likes, buying habits, and especially critical thinking skills related to watches than Jeff. He has also been a great inspiration on these forums. I love seeing all the super forum veteran guys that I look up to... (Jeff, Wisconsin Proud, Datsun, Poli, Boscoe, etc.) still posting and having a good time here.

The main selfish reason that I give stuff away though is an attempt to mend my badly damaged Karma from past evils. AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:

The main selfish reason that I give stuff away though is an attempt to mend my badly damaged Karma from past evils. AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_twisted

I understand this very well.

You are very deep behind the bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 pm

You musta been a very BAAAAADDD BOOOOOYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 am

Fantastic strap Foghorn !!!!..The strap is perfect for this Oceanaire of
yours. It is nice and thick and also has a really nice white stitching which
just completes a great look. It's neat how changing straps can change
things up so well ! Congratulations ! AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_biggrin NICE gesture too AH !!! AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_cheers THAT
was an AWESOME job there sir..VERY thoughtful !

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 am

I thought AH stood for something x-rated. AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:52 am

Great looking strap Foggy. Mike, I always knew you were a softy deep down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)   AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AH stands for All Heart. (and other stuff too)
Page 1 of 1