The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Empty
PostSubject: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Just a short note to all of you who gave your support.
It was a big help in paying some of the Doctor fees since I had no insurance.

I might have found myself in a public hospital where fees might have been lower, but I though I was only going in for a quick cleaning of the pipes maybe an over night stay at the most.

Well things just went from worse to worse I had cancer and if the tumor in my colon had reputed I would have died due to septic poisoning due to the week I had been off food thinking I had constipation. We just had to keep saying to the Doctors due what you need to.

Well two weeks after that I walked out with a foot long scar on my stomach and about three feet of my guts missing ..
Well first week of May I'm back to Canada for Cemo to try to beat this thing.

Because of all of you I was able to get an Airplane ticket today back and it feels like each of you is passing me "hand by hand" across the Pacific back to my home for treatment...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Get well soon!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 pm

First big step Noah...To walk out is fantastic...Next is to beat this thing and you will...Keep strong and keep the faith brutha...
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Best wishes for a full recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:40 pm

So glad it sounds good. God bless, noah. Just stay positive A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... 803574
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Stay strong mentally and spiritually and the body will follow!

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:16 pm

You can beat this, stay positive and were all here for ya man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Kick the big C's ass Noah!!!!! Keep well, keep strong, keep positive!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:21 pm

All I can say is ROCK ON BIG MAN! Glad we could be of some help to you! NOW GET WELL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:16 am

Noah stay strong and kick the Big C's ass! Just shows what type of man you are that guys all over the net were more than happy to help out! 2 guys won awesome watches but we were all winners today just hearing you're heading home and seeing your parents there supporting you!! would like to thank Jake for getting the ball rolling and you all will be in my prayers!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 am

Hi Noah ! A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_smile No need to thank us really. This is something friends do !
Even though we don't necessarily all know eachother. We know we are
all part of a great watch forum family. Where people talk about watches,
but also care for, and wish nothing but the best for the friends they make.
So regardless if we may not have met before in person, we still feel like we
know eachother through the words that we type. That's one of the things
that make these forums so cool. That as well as having such great people
like yourself to talk to ! A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... 46145 So THANK YOU for keeping in touch with us,
and THANK YOU for being here !..Now take care of yourself, and get better
sir !!!!

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 am

Brother, it's not an easy road that you're on but always kniow that you have a lot of forends here that are pulling for you! Keep the faith!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:21 am

The power of prayer amazes some. You are being prayed for Brother. Big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...   A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heart felt thank you to all my Friends ...
Page 1 of 1