The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its about time I apologize

Go down 
+2
Anomaly
merichar
6 posters
AuthorMessage

its about time I apologize Empty
PostSubject: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:10 am

Well, here goes I am in the midst of my reintegration tyraining thus the reason for the delayed post. I have been back in the States for almost a month now. We are all so blessed and lucky to live in this country. I am so thankful to be wher I am today ice cubes flush toilets and hot showers.
Anyway, I have to first thank Duff one heck of an awesome guy. A true watch enthusest but more importantly a true person, and a compassionate guy. Now a days it is very hard to find real people. Being over sees allowed me to really see how good the American people are without the support of complete styrangers back here we would have had a very difficult time. So many people gave in ways that just make you glow from within.
Anyway I am back now and look forward to being part of the team here. This forum is wher the real watch people hang out real being the key word. This is just so awesome that you guys started this.I am so gratefule for the watches that you allocated to me. I had built a small but a collevction that I was proud of all the same. I had so pretty cool watches one of my favorites actually being from a company IO do not care for a Renato T-rex man I liked that watch but that along with all my others were taken from the storage unit I had my things in. It was a hard decision to leave my watches back here but I figured they would be safer here than in the 130 degree sandy S****** that I was in, but I guess not.
So I guess it back to square one , but I will probably be taking it a lot slower this go around as I am now also paying my sisters college tution she is at Grand Vally in Mi I am so proud of her. Anyway, I am still at Ft. Hood I ended up going back to the same apartment place I was at before just a different apartment.
I love what I do, and wouldnt change anything for the world. Well I look forward to chatting with you all in the future thank you again for your generosity.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 am

Welcome to XMT Lucky. I retired from the Air Force in 07', I've been to enough places to know what you mean about living here. Welcome back to the world and looking forward to your posts.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 am

Great introduction sir and we are HONORED to have you here!

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:34 am

Welcome to XMT! Duffs a good man,. Thanks for your service, honored to have you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 am

Welcome home (first and foremost), welcome to XMT, and thanks for everything you've done for this country.
When Duff brought up his question of the watch dispertion, I say for everyone here, there was no question about who should get them. Seems to be a bit of generosity around here.

Last edited by porschefan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:03 am

Please add this Canadian's sinceret gratitude for your service to your welcome home, drluckyh.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 am

It's TREMENDOUSLY cool to have you back home as well as here at XMT with us !!!! its about time I apologize Icon_biggrin
I honestly am SO grateful to you for your service, that it's hard to convey my thoughts.
However, I feel especially honored for everything you have done for us and the country.
Without you, we don't get to have the freedoms we enjoy every day. As you said. this
country is great and we are lucky to have what we have. Nevertheless, as with anything
great, there has to be great or good people behind it all. We DEFINITELY are blessed and
fortunate to have that with YOU as well as people like you ! its about time I apologize Icon_smile So I hope we here can
be a source of enjoyment for you. Maybe we can give back some entertainment, information,
or just some plain old watch fun !!! It's going to be GREAT having you at XMT. Everyone
is just THE best here and I know we ALL look forward to talking watches and whatever
else you would like to sir !!! THANKS AGAIN and please ENJOY yourself Drluckyh ! its about time I apologize Icon_cheers

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 am

Welcome back home!! Hope you can find time to hang out a bit and maybe even post a few wrist shots!

its about time I apologize Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 am

Welcome home and welcome to XMT. Thank you for your service. Look forward to your presence here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 am

Welcome sir and it is an honor to have you here! its about time I apologize Icon_cheers Thank you for joining but most of all thank you for risking life and limb for our country. Hope you kick off your shoes and stay awhile. I think you will enjoy it here it you can put up with Duff! its about time I apologize Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 am

Tom, so glad you are back safe and sound! I was truly happy to get your e-mail when you returned. I think you'll really enjoy XMT. We have great members here that love 'watches' of all kinds. Happy you decided to join us. It was a UNANIMOUS vote to send the remaining watches of Aqua Homer's giveaway to you. I know you prefer larger watches so you should be very happy with the Commander and the Potger Pietri!!! They'll be a great start to rebuilding your collection. I'm going to clean them up and put a new battery in the Commander and get them off to you ASAP. SEE YOU DOITY SUMMABEECHEZ! I TOLD YOU I HAVE SOME FRIENDS!
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 am

Another hearty welcome back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 am

Welcome aboard and thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:40 am

Welcome, and many, many thanks for your service its about time I apologize Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 am

Thank you for your service, and I hope you can get your collection back on track. Hope to see you participate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanx for what you did for this country, glad you're home safe. Looking forward to yapping with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 pm

. . . glad you are home safe. thanks for your service! check in often . . .Randy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Welcome home tom and thank you for your service to protect our country! Hope you enjoy this place and thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 pm

WELCOME HOME TOM!!!!!! We are very fortunate indeed. We too often take
what we have for granted. I am thrilled that you have decided to join our forum and
look forward to interacting with you for a long time to come. We won't hold it
against you that Duff's your friend. lol! lol! lol!

Earl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Welcome Home and Thank You for your service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Welcome home and as a Patriot Guard member I thank you for your service. its about time I apologize Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:00 am

WELCOME HOME and WELCOME to XMT! Thank you for what you do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its about time I apologize   its about time I apologize Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its about time I apologize
Page 1 of 1