The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dive Watch Project

Go down 
+4
smellody
Northwestguy
Anomaly
andrema
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:27 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
cali kid wrote:
benarus isnt a forum watch is it? Does it say 3T or WUS on it anywhere! Being sold through a forum and a forum watch are two different birds! The Holotype went up in price right after it was sold out but has come back down in price, hope your watch does hold it's value steve!
it may not say 3ts on it but thats where it got started (name and a lot of the design) series 2 they said will be $1.000 and maybee some kind of discount, no pre-order price. so being a l.e. of 100 pcs. im sure it will hold its value.the watch its self is worth more than a grand. i sure wish you would have got in on this one and you could see for your self, how they hit this watch out of the park.

Hey man, just so you know, I didn't mean a member input watch. I meant a forum watch with the forum name on it somewhere. Plenty of watches have been designed and helped through the manufacture process on forums dude. Benarus ain't the first.
Congrats on your awesome diver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:32 pm

A 44mm Steinhart case would work fine!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
TAZMAN64 wrote:
cali kid wrote:
benarus isnt a forum watch is it? Does it say 3T or WUS on it anywhere! Being sold through a forum and a forum watch are two different birds! The Holotype went up in price right after it was sold out but has come back down in price, hope your watch does hold it's value steve!
it may not say 3ts on it but thats where it got started (name and a lot of the design) series 2 they said will be $1.000 and maybee some kind of discount, no pre-order price. so being a l.e. of 100 pcs. im sure it will hold its value.the watch its self is worth more than a grand. i sure wish you would have got in on this one and you could see for your self, how they hit this watch out of the park.

Hey man, just so you know, I didn't mean a member input watch. I meant a forum watch with the forum name on it somewhere. Plenty of watches have been designed and helped through the manufacture process on forums dude. Benarus ain't the first.
Congrats on your awesome diver.
when a watch is started by members on a forum i consider it a forum watch, i didnt know it had to have the forums name on it to be a forum watch!! oh yeah dont call me dude homer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 pm

if the price is right, I'm interested. This Movas looked quite interesting, but not sure I want Chinese movement... and I actually like this lightning bolt... Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Holy Zamboni !!! Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_biggrin This sounds like an OUTSTANDING idea !!!!
W O W !

PostSubject: Anyone have a pic of lighting Hnads ?   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Anyone have a pic of lighting Hands ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Ditchdoc wrote:
Specs look good. definately handwind if Seiko mvt. (6R15).

I'd have to see it before I'd commit.

Nothing makes more of public statement of "I'm a pathetic geek" than a forum watch. Hell, I like to lie to myself sometimes into believing that I'm just a normal guy that likes watches. No offense. Smile

It would have to look damn good like the Benarus post above. that's a good looking watch
I'm not big on the ugly ass lightning bolts thing. Sorry Doc

Ken,

Given your new Signature Block I thought that you, of all people, would be on board with my suggestion Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm

no, just this Rolex pic little bit upper. I saw it first time, but kind of liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Maybe think this with Custom XMT Dial   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 am

Maybe think this with Custom XMT Dial

Dive Watch Project - Page 2 DSC_0225
Dive Watch Project - Page 2 DSC_0228
Dive Watch Project - Page 2 DSC_0231
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 am

I'd like to see a Swiss ETA G10 movement with Power Reserve function. Make it happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Quartz ?   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:13 am

Quartz ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:15 am

dont forget the flame fushion crystal!! see we still can have fun noob!! Come on bro, your hurting my heart!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 am

Noah, we got in the wrong thread! your watch is wonderful and i need to get one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cali kid ? With a Cali Dial ?   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 am

cali kid ? With a Cali Dial ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dive Watch Project   Dive Watch Project - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dive Watch Project
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2