The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)

Go down 
+7
andrema
sixtysix
merichar
AtomicTom
Anomaly
Northwestguy
jackprime1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Empty
PostSubject: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Ok I have been waiting patiently and keeping everyone in
suspense long enough...This is my new UTS 1000m Dive watch..This watch
is a Tank of a watch and I have to say i am extremely impressed with the
quality of this watch from the weight to the bracelet to the dial and
the lume. The fit and finish is amazing. I have bought many watches and
sold some...I dont think this one is going anywhere...Here are some
borrowed pics from the seller. P.S..He also threw in another German
The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) UTSpicThe Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) UTSpic2The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) UTSpic3The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) UTSpic4The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) UTSpic5The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) UTSpic6The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) UTSpic7 made
limited edition watch with out the bracelet so I'm on the hunt for a
mesh...I will post a pic tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:54 pm

WOW Jack! Built like a tank. Congratulations on getting a fine looking watch. Looking forward to seeing it on your wrist!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
WOW Jack! Built like a tank. Congratulations on getting a fine looking watch. Looking forward to seeing it on your wrist!

Thanks John I appreciate that. The quality of this watch is out standing. The fit and finish is excellent and more importantly the bracelet is amazing. Glad I snagged this one. Next couple of days I will post some wrist shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 am

SWEET!!! Congrats Jack.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:14 am

IVXX wrote:
SWEET!!! Congrats Jack.

Thanks Scott..appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 am

Great looking watch!

Nice and Clean!

Did you say he thew in ANOTHER watch too?

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:30 am

Anomaly wrote:
Great looking watch!

Nice and Clean!

Thanks Alan. Yes he did. It has no strap or bracelet so i have to figure out what size bracelet will work. I wanna get a nice mesh for it. This is the model and brand: Tauchmeister 1937 500m limited edtion. Its an auto limited edition 250 pcs made. Great looking dive watch.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:39 am

jackprime1 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
Great looking watch!

Nice and Clean!

Thanks Alan. Yes he did. It has no strap or bracelet so i have to figure out what size bracelet will work. I wanna get a nice mesh for it. This is the model and brand: Tauchmeister 1937 500m limited edtion. Its an auto limited edition 250 pcs made. Great looking dive watch.

Can't beat a BOGO (buy one get one)!

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 am

Congrats Jack, the owner of UTS use to sell watch making equipment and saw what was being produced and knew he could do better, to this day he still builds every case himself with the UTS name on it! The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) 812159
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:58 am

This is one ESPECIALLY NICE dive watch Jack ! The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) 46145 Have been
wanting to see one of these watches from UTS. This definitely
doesn't disappoint either, and I'm only looking at pictures. The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) 803574 The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) 803574
You can almost see the weight, along with quality that you are
talking about from here. Just the bracelet alone is easy on the
eyes. The finish on it, as well as the way the bracelet looks with
those links is EXCELLENT. That must feel extremely nice on the
wrist ! Wow !!!..UTS does a terrific job on their cases as well,
by the looks of it. It's not a case design that you are going to
be seeing on every other dive watch. Plus it seriously looks
MEAN ! The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) 933578 ..The overall width, and thickness lets you know
this watch means business. Also think that unique bezel with
all of it's angles, and shapes helps it stand out from the crowd
too !..Another outstanding characteristic is the lug area which
has a very different look, holds that super bracelet, and just
compliments the watch as a whole. Speaking of complimenting
the watch !..The dial doesn't pull any punches either with it's
deep black color, along with signature hands, and markers.
Again it's unique, but in a smooth way, with more than a
hint of attitude thrown in also !..You sure picked up a REAL
winner here Jack !..Then there is a bonus watch added in !
UNBELIVABLE !!! The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_biggrin ..Congratulations on picking up your new
UTS !..Enjoy it sir !

Neat photos there by the way !

Last edited by AtomicTom on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:59 am

Nice looking watch. You know the UTS pieces are hand assembled which is pretty cool. How heavy is the watch?
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 am

The UTS is an amazing diver....a big congrats to ya Jack!!

The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:22 am

That looks like a beautiful tank. The beast has great atttitude!

Nice catch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:31 am

Built like a Tank for sure The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_eek The UTS`s are awesome looking watches! Pretty cool of they guy to throw in an extra watch aswell, looking forward to more pics The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) 74725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:06 am

Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing it on your wrist and seeing what the bonus watch is.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:24 am

UTS is an awesome brand! Great watch man.

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 am

Very cool, solid, beefy; I like the lug end design. Congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Glückwünsche, Jack.
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:20 pm

sweet watch! congrats and enjoy. steve
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Thank you everyone i appreciate that. I really really love this watch..The quality is amazing. I have been wearing this watch all day and it really is comfortable. This watch really should be considered a weapon....lol...
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

great watch Jack! I'd love to own one someday, congratulations man
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 pm

What a great watch. I am envious. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Thanks Ron and Dale...I appreciate that..Watch is sooo comfortable and cant take it off of the wrist. Really made a good choice buying this watch. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 am

Awesome. I was so tempted by that one. Congrats on a great piece.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:16 am

ramirez1970 wrote:
Awesome. I was so tempted by that one. Congrats on a great piece.

Thank you very much...You should pull the trigger on one of these. You wont be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:43 am

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GETTING A NEW WATCH AND IT LIVING UP TO EVERYTHING YOU HOPE IT WOULD BE AND MORE!! I CAN TELL JUST BY THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT IT THAT THIS IS ONE GREAT WATCH. CONGRATS AGAIN JACK!!!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 am

We want YOUR pics bro!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 am

TAZMAN64 wrote:
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GETTING A NEW WATCH AND IT LIVING UP TO EVERYTHING YOU HOPE IT WOULD BE AND MORE!! I CAN TELL JUST BY THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT IT THAT THIS IS ONE GREAT WATCH. CONGRATS AGAIN JACK!!!

Thank you very much..Just cant get it off the wrist..lol..I think crazy glue was underneath when i put it on...
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:04 am

Anomaly wrote:
We want YOUR pics bro!

Had a crazy weekend..My son's Bday this weekend and had to do electrical work in the house...was swamped...I will get pics done tonight for sure...lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 pm

UTS are some SERIOUSLY chunky watches and awesome photos. Huge congrats cheers .
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 pm

brian D wrote:
UTS are some SERIOUSLY chunky watches and awesome photos. Huge congrats cheers .

Thank you very much...surprisingly they are chunky but fit very well and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)   The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unveiling of my new Dive watch(This watch is smokin)
Page 1 of 1