The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great PloProf site...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Great PloProf site... Empty
PostSubject: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:26 pm

This is a NEW Omega Ploprof dedicated site that covers everything to do with this iconic dive watch.

http://www.ploprof.com/Site/Home.html

I know Alan will be bookmarking it Great PloProf site... Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm

IS IT JUST MEE????? I just dont get this watch and personally find it to be extremely ugly.....I realize its a TOOL watch, but I dont wanna look like a tool wearing it?? Im sure im gonna get shit over this but its a silly lookin watch to me.......Sorry
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:14 pm

ericf4 wrote:
IS IT JUST MEE????? I just dont get this watch and personally find it to be extremely ugly.....I realize its a TOOL watch, but I dont wanna look like a tool wearing it?? Im sure im gonna get shit over this but its a silly lookin watch to me.......Sorry

Everyone likes different things E, no one is gonna give you sh*t!

Just don't say anything about my LM7 when I post it! Great PloProf site... Icon_twisted

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:06 pm

The great part about this site is that you can read about the history of the watch and it has tons of details regarding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 pm

ericf4 wrote:

I really, really, really hate to say this but,...........I have to agree with......gulp,......E!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:50 pm

i dig it, never have had one on my wrist but for shear brute power the watch looks very tough! this one might get the "invicta 20 compliments in a 1/2 hour", or at least 20 questions!!! Not for everyone but it's nice to see something differert every so often! Great PloProf site... Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Another great site here ! I'm learning more and more about these
watches. It's REALLY cool ! Great PloProf site... Icon_cool I noticed that some people actually
put Ocean 7 straps on their Omegas too ! Great PloProf site... Icon_smile There is alot of good
info at the site, it's excellent. Never knew about the whole different
shades of blue theme either. Or the lefty righty thing for that matter.
I know I like Milanese bracelets too ! Great PloProf site... Icon_cheers Thanks !

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:00 am

ericf4 wrote:

I do agree with Eric......never saw the appeal of this watch, reminds me of a walkie talkie watch i wore as a kid.........

but thats the great thing about this hobby, their are different watches out there for everyone.......and i know there are watches that i love that others hate.......

thanks for the link to the site though.......it was an interesting read.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Invicta version ????   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am

I am waiting for the invicta version, which should be coming as soon as eyal sees one Great PloProf site... Icon_cheers ..K
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:30 pm

I liked the "Pimp you PloProf" section... isn't it pretty "pimped" as is? Great PloProf site... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great PloProf site...   Great PloProf site... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great PloProf site...
Page 1 of 1