The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Many coloured Monsters . . .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Many coloured Monsters . . . Empty
PostSubject: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Found this over at WUS. The Green Monster was being discussed and this link was thrown out there.

Now this guy has gone bananas with the coloured Monster thing . . .

https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f264/peenat/seiko/monster/

. . . Oh, and BTW, if you missed it . . . or maybe I did . . . the Green Monster is apparently an LE Thailand issue . . .
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:44 pm

I guess I really can't say anything, I obsessed over Zodiacs for nearly 3 years!

With how easing MODDING seems to be these days, I would think these COLORED dials would be more common now...?

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:48 pm

. . . actually I think it's pretty cool.

But it won't be long, with the LE's going for $700-$800, before there are a bunch of clones being done and hawked as the real deal. Tha packaging becomes critical at this point . . . . Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 pm

randyswagon wrote:
. . . actually I think it's pretty cool.

But it won't be long, with the LE's going for $700-$800, before there are a bunch of clones being done and hawked as the real deal. Tha packaging becomes critical at this point . . . . Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_scratch

You can count on that.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Nice link Randy ! Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_smile I think that collection is something else !
I guess it's a another way of enjoying watches for people.
If they like a watch company or model alot than this is
a VERY cool way of having fun with their hobby. Definitely
a unique set of Monsters !

ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Thanks for the link. I really like the "custom" monsters. I love my orange monster. I've got mixed feelings about the limited edition monsters, though. The thing that makes the OM so great is the value per dollar. These limited editions are essentially the same watch except with funky color schemes and a sapphire crystal. I could see paying maybe twice as much for one as a regular monster. No way I'd pay $1000 or more, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Man the yellow dial is sick. And the John Deere dial would go well when I mow the lawn.
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Pretty Cool but not for $800 plus censored IMO
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Like people who obsess with Invicta or any company. You find something you like and you....go NUTS.

Many coloured Monsters . . . P4251365
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 am

Whoever is his watchmakers does good work! Kinda scary when you think about buying the special edition pieces if guys are turning out stuff like this!! Mikie at BDWF has a nice assortment of seiko released monsters and a few go for big dollars!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many coloured Monsters . . .   Many coloured Monsters . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Many coloured Monsters . . .
Page 1 of 1