The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Empty
PostSubject: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:50 am

I like Door #3.
It looks like it would provide the best fit.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 am

I got the first on for my Oceanaire and the pins in the links seemed like they were welded in! I messed up the bracelet trying to get them out!

I contacted seller, over seas, almost 3 months later, no replacement. Now, they have responded to ever email I sent and are supposed to be sending me a new one, that one was out of stock for a while...

Here are some other mesh links I got from Ron and others...

http://www.connectingwatches.com/forums/monster-mesh-made-in-germany-59480.html

http://www.lonestarwatches.com/3.2Mesh.htm

I'll let you know as soon as I get the replacement back if the first one is worth ordering!

I will be getting an original OMEGA mesh for the LM7 from here, http://www.ofrei.com/page1280.html

Kinda like HOMAGE meets REAL DEAL!

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Hey Don, I actually purchased a mesh bracelet from 'goodcheapman'.....the first link you put up. He was top notch to deal with, fast delivery and the mesh was very nicely constructed. And for the price....it's a great deal. It was for a Croton diver I had given as a gift to my step-son's mother-in-law. Three months after giving her the watch the bracelet fell apart. I can guarantee that the mesh I got from goodcheapman will outlast the watch head! When my situation improves I'll be picking up one from him for myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks for the info guys. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my Ocean 7. I have it on rubber right now that looks better than the Watchadoo. It fills that gap between the lugs and the case. The only problem with the mesh is I will still have that gap, I may end up sticking with the rubber strap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Don, dont want to sound negative but i think they are all to slim for your O7! To get into the nice mesh 4 1/2-5mm got to start looking at the german brands but the price jumps up to about 150.00 +! Just a thought but how ever you go hope you're happy with it! tough to spend that kind of coin if you're not sure you even like a mesh, i've never owned one but many friends have told me to spend a little more and by a good one, got a killer watch!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:38 pm

#'s 1 & 2 are terrible in my opinion.

I have #2 and it is so hard to close.

I just don't like the looks of #1.

Go with 3 if you must but use the other suggestions giving by the dorks here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm

. . . the dorks have this under control Don, no need for me to loiter . . . moving on . . . So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm

I've been looking for one to work with my Debaufre Csar but want one that doesn't taper to a 20mm clasp. I would go with a diver clasp myself and for a bigger watch, 4mm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 pm

think zinex will sale you one, omega is the best but it cost the most too!

So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while TMX_CROWN_CASE2-274x263
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Don..Those Seikoprince bracelets look good from the ones
you showed. I also like the buckle on that one too ! So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_smile
Those German made ones look awesome too from Staib, and
Jurgens. They look SUPER thick and VERY well made as well.
Even the Zinex mesh seems EXCELLENT ! They all look GREAT !
It just depends on what you like sir ! Good Luck with this !!!

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 pm

I have two of the third one, a 24mm and a 22mm. Great for the price; pretty thick 3.5mm or so, nicely made. #1 : don't like the deployant, #2 just don't like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 pm

http://www.staib.de/staib.html

German made and a solid company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanks for the links, you sure can see the difference in the quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while   So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So do any of these mesh bracelets look worth while
Page 1 of 1