The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight

Go down 
+3
jaw
smellody
pacifichrono
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Empty
PostSubject: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Please indulge me one more time, now that I have my new Russkie in the daylight. Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_biggrin

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight RC13_800

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight RC12_800

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight RC11_800

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight RC10_1000

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight RC7_1000

Last edited by pacifichrono on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Great pictures!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:49 pm

That's a real beauty.
I've been stalking Russian watches for a long time.
Still haven't found one with the right size/features to compel me to buy.
Your gives me a new hope to keep looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Great find Tom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:55 pm

That watch is phenominal and the mesh bracelet really SINGS TO ME!!! Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight 744742
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Fantastic watch sir and your pictures are exceptional by the way !
This case is just mesmerizing, while the bracelet helps "mesh" it
all together ! Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_cheers Plus the dial is a combination of sport and dress,
with the vibrant colors together with gold hands. It's the kind of
watch that is just fun to stare at all day ! Enjoy this one !

andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 am

Simply awesome!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 am

Hey Tom, what type of clasp is on that mesh? Did that come on the watch or did you add it? I'd really like a mesh bracelet for my Breitling but looks like the best one is the Omega mesh for 3 bills!
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Hey Tom, what type of clasp is on that mesh? Did that come on the watch or did you add it? I'd really like a mesh bracelet for my Breitling but looks like the best one is the Omega mesh for 3 bills!
Ha-ha...I picked up this one from eBay seller "goodcheapman" for about $13 plus shipping! Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_biggrin It has an adjustment for size, then you just fasten the buckle to put it on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Great watch...

Great Pics...

That mesh is just awesome!

Very cool indeed!

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Still looks great (even in the light) Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_biggrin , Some great shots Tom.

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:45 pm

pacifichrono wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
Ha-ha...I picked up this one from eBay seller "goodcheapman" for about $13 plus shipping! Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_biggrin It has an adjustment for size, then you just fasten the buckle to put it on.

I've bought a mesh from goodcheapman for a Croton I gave to someone that the bracelet fell apart on in 4 months. Croton's lifetime warranty would cover the band but for $25 dollars! Hell the mesh I got from goodcheapman blew away the Croton bracelet they would have sent me and it only cost $15. I would just prefer a diver clasp on my Breitling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight   Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mea culpa...a few more in the daylight
Page 1 of 1