The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?

Go down 
+3
jaw
Northwestguy
Anomaly
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:58 pm

George buddy......good to hear from ya. I hope you can get that new fish up and out to us
soon. I hope that new baby of yours is doing well!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks for stopping by Mr. Fox ! Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Also thanks for giving us some
more insight into the ViperFish as well sir. We genuinely appreciate
your time here ! This was VERY cool of you !..Take care !

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Duker wrote:
George buddy......good to hear from ya. I hope you can get that new fish up and out to us

Is that you, Earl?! How you doin', man?

Am waiting for samples of the V-Fish dial & hand assemblies. And, Ben, our new little dude is doing great! He's a very easy baby (or else we're just getting better at taking care of babies!!).

Atomic Tom: Glad to stop by.... Will try to do it more often.

Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Best,

G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Glad to hear the little guy is doing good!!!!

How was your asian trip??????

How many hangovers occurred?

With all the bar hopping it's amazing any work ever gets accomplished.

Earl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 am

Duker wrote:
Glad to hear the little guy is doing good!!!!

How was your asian trip??????

How many hangovers occurred?

With all the bar hopping it's amazing any work ever gets accomplished.

Earl

Ha!
Well, actually back in my younger years (and when I was on a nice corporate expense account!) was when we got really nutty over in Hong Kong. Oh, the stories I could tell you..... But, what happens across the International Dateline, stays across the International Dateline!
Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cool

As far as I know, I do still hold the Hong Kong record for the most Flaming Lambourghinis imbibed and still standing.... But those days are behind me! But I still manage to have some fun and still get a LOT of work done.

Earl, how's your lady with the sexy voice? Tell her I said HI!

G
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:16 am

G.Fox wrote:
Duker wrote:

Is that you, Earl?! How you doin', man?

Am waiting for samples of the V-Fish dial & hand assemblies. And, Ben, our new little dude is doing great! He's a very easy baby (or else we're just getting better at taking care of babies!!).

Atomic Tom: Glad to stop by.... Will try to do it more often.

Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Best,

G

AWESOME !..Looking forward to it Mr. Fox ! Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:14 am

Hey Tom! I love your energy, brutha!

I think you actually must be powered by some sort of Atomic Tom energy source!!!

Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_bounce Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_bounce Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 am

G.Fox wrote:

I think you actually must be powered by some sort of Atomic Tom energy source!!!

Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_bounce Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_bounce Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Yep, were glad to have Tom here, happy he chose XMT to hang out.
Tom...you are the man.. Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 46145 Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 46145 Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 46145
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 am

WOW, as usual I miss a great thread and am coming in late. George, my man! THANKS for the update and I truly hope that all is good with the little one! I'm sure things are crazy hectic so I too really appreciate your taking the time to stop by and give us little people an update to what's going on in the world of GF! I can't wait to see the ViperFish as I think it'll be a helluva watch for sure! Don't be a stranger!
Brian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 am

Great to see you back on board George! Looking forward to th new 'Fish!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Cski, remember this little creation you made for me? The NFW Gremlin.... Stylin'!!!! Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cool

Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Nfwgremlin
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Rockin' the Pacer!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:11 pm

G.Fox wrote:

barnbuilder1 wrote:
G.Fox wrote:

Yep, were glad to have Tom here, happy he chose XMT to hang out.
Tom...you are the man.. Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 46145 Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 46145 Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 46145

WOW guys !!! Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Thanks SO much for those kind words, I'm honored !!! Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_redface As for the
energy source, I think it comes from feeling EXTREMELY lucky to be sharing a GREAT
hobby with GREAT people like YOURSELVES !!! Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_cheers I don't take things for granted, and
GENUINELY appreciate being here with ALL of you ! The experience has been second to
none ! I'm VERY glad to be here ! Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 46145 Thanks again !!! By the way..Ron..YOU are the
man !!! Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 am

George, Tammy and I are doing fine. She hates winter and gets a little
reclusive this time of year. Her skinny little bod just can't handle the cold.
It just keeps snowing......everyday we get more and more.....come on spring!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?   Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder what NFW thinks of THIS?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: