The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basel for DOC!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Basel for DOC! Eclate3

Driven by the El Primero 4052 B automatic calibre, the new El Primero Jumping Seconds chronograph comes in a choice of 18-carat rose gold or stainless steel for its 42mm case that is water-resistant to 100 meters and fitted with a transparent sapphire crystal on either side.

The silver sunray-brushed dial features circular satin-brushed zones for the rose gold version. Both the stainless steel model and the gold model feature three counters. On the stainless steel version, these come in subtle shades of blue and grey. The faceted hands and hour-markers coated with Superluminova are rhodium-plated, or gold-plated on the rose gold models. The distinctive 1/10th of a second indication is clearly marked off by the dedicated chronograph hand.

This elegantly sophisticated model is fitted with a choice of rubber-lined black or brown alligator leather strap, secured to the wrist by a pin buckle in stainless steel or 18kr rose gold, or by a stainless steel bracelet with triple folding clasp.

Vividly embodying a revolutionary technical enhancement that is reflected in its stand-out design, the El Primero Jumping Seconds chronograph takes high-precision timing read-off to a whole new level.

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:37 pm

I hear singing...

Basel for DOC! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Zenith, dont have to say much more but i'm not sure i dig the three different colored subdials! Basel for DOC! Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm

porschefan wrote:
I hear singing...

Basel for DOC! Icon_lol

It's just me!
Back to top Go down

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Basel for DOC! 812159
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Elegance, pure elegance right here ! Basel for DOC! Icon_cheers The way this Zenith pays
homage to vintage designs, while moving forward at the same time
is exceptional IMO ! A superior case with great dial, markers, hands..
everything ! Even an AMAZING movement behind it all !!! Really cool !
Yes..this one has Doc written all over it ! Basel for DOC! Icon_biggrin

Senior Associate
jackprime1

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Alan i was just looking at this same watch in a new magazine i just bought called QP and I really dig this watch. What are these going for?
Back to top Go down

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
Alan i was just looking at this same watch in a new magazine i just bought called QP and I really dig this watch. What are these going for?

If you have to ask...... Sad
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Docrwm wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:

If you have to ask...... Sad

Yeah no idea, I just wanted to TEASE Docrm...

Senior Associate
jackprime1

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm sure it worked...lol..i think its too new because i cannot find a price on the net.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basel for DOC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basel for DOC!   Basel for DOC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basel for DOC!
Page 1 of 1