The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thianwong
Senior Associate

going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Empty
PostSubject: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 am

and rare 8N41 high end quartz model...20sec/year accuracy supposedly. 10ct gold, sapphire crystal likely...

the Panasonic RandD guard gave it to me....it was the company's 20th year service gift to him. When the battery died, he just stored it away ...He got it in 1995......the leathe strap was so dry, I simply tore it off! Replaced the gold clasp onto the new leather strap.....
Usually not my style but considering its heritage in the Seiko men's elegant dress line ($700usd when it was produced), I will add to the rotation!

going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin MontageSeikoDolcemodels8N41caliber cheers
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:15 am

Usually not my style either, but a very cool watch anyway...nice you know the history of it. I never seen that model before.

going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:27 am

sixtysix wrote:
Usually not my style either, but a very cool watch anyway...nice you know the history of it. I never seen that model before.

Yup, neither have I....most WISs have never heard of this caliber either!! seem to be just under the Seiko Grand Seiko line 9xxx calibers...very high quality quartz model... going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin 74725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Great piece to have in the collection Thian! Of course my MASSIVE wrists would dwarf this beauty going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_twisted but awesome just the same!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Great piece to have in the collection Thian! Of course my MASSIVE wrists would dwarf this beauty going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_twisted but awesome just the same!

your new pinkie watch then?? tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:11 pm

thianwong wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

your new pinkie watch then?? tongue Very Happy

Hey Bro, I'm sure watches under 40mm will come back strong again one day. And 40mm ROCKS in my book even with MY KING KONG WRISTS! going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Lol
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm

I do believe that too....so some of my recent additions are more vintage and smaller...
You will have to hand over your collection to the wife, though, if you start to wear the midsized watches! hahaha!
But just think about the Nam war and the watches the USA guys wore back then...most midsized!!! so ...perception is everything in this world.....But....all the newer Japanese models of Seiko, Citizen Casios are over 44mm wide!!! Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 pm

A great example of simplicity meeting elegance with
this Seiko Thian ! going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin 803574 Seeing how thin those hands
are is fantastic. The markers match that nicely by
the way, as does the size of the case. That strap
also works perfectly too !!!

PostSubject: Re: going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin   going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

going vintage again...a 90s Seiko Dolce elegant men's watch..very thin
Page 1 of 1