The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zodiac in the House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Zodiac in the House Empty
PostSubject: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Ron strikes again! Zodiac in the House Icon_cheers A quick shot to let you guys see what I got in the mail box today. I will do better later.

Zodiac in the House PHTO0286-1

Zodiac in the House PHTO0285-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Nice score! Looks great on your wrist, congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Sweet bracelet on that one, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:54 pm

One of the best modern Z's eva!

Congrats!

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Nice. Reminds me of the striping on late model GTOs and Road Runners.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Zodiac in the House 933578 This Zodiac ROCKS Dale !!!! Have ALWAYS loved the dials
on these V-Sports. The racing stripes are SO great looking.
There even seems to be a TERRIFIC type of texturing on those
dials ! Zodiac in the House 46145 Look at how NICE those hands are too ! Zodiac in the House Icon_cyclops You
picked up a SUPER Zodiac here sir. Wow and look at the
chapter ring and how it plays off of the theme on the bezel ! Zodiac in the House 803574
Just tremendous at every turn if you ask me. Solid all the way
around, from the case to the bracelet ! Zodiac in the House Icon_biggrin CONGRATULATIONS,
and ENJOY !!!

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 pm

I love it too, I have the orange dial on a strap, the only Zodiac I am not willing to sell. Congrats!!

Zodiac in the House Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Bro, that's a killer Zodiac from a Great Guy! Now can you get some better pics??? Just kidding Brutha! Ron's a great guy and really enjoys brightening friends days! Hell, he's going to put a 2824 Auto in Skelly for me! That's the kind of guy he is...ROCKIN!
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:46 pm

It's a fantastic looking watch. I was so excited when I came across it at the outlet store. I'm not sure why, but mine gets very little use. I should wear it more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 pm

sixtysix wrote:
I love it too, I have the orange dial on a strap, the only Zodiac I am not willing to sell. Congrats!!

I have both of them too. Great Zodiacs, definitely have a muscle car feel to them. Nice acquisition!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 pm

. . .the chevron patterned dial work is great! GT40 inspired for sure. . . Zodiac in the House Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Glad you like it Dale, enjoy wearing it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks Ron Zodiac in the House Icon_santa Those blue racing strips do remind me of the Shelby GT500 and I likes it!!! It will be in the watch you wearing in the morning. Must have the same size wrist too. Didn't even have to size it. Fit out of the box. I dig the bracelet and it is the only jubalee style I have. Thanks again Bro. Zodiac in the House Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac in the House   Zodiac in the House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zodiac in the House
Page 1 of 1