The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Empty
PostSubject: Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review   Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review   Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:30 pm

What a great review Jack ! Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_biggrin It gave some terrific information, and
was entertaining too ! I liked the bloopers at the end also !..Have to say
that Oris seems to have an amazing feel for doing things right. No matter
what the watch, they never disappoint. Between the designs, and the
quality, their watches are hard to beat imho ! I'd say this lady's diver
matches many of the men's watches in looks, and toughness. It's even
44mm too ! Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_eek NICE video, and review once again ! Thanks !

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review   Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
What a great review Jack ! Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_biggrin It gave some terrific information, and
44mm too ! Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_eek NICE video, and review once again ! Thanks !
Thanks Tom...This is one bad azz ladies oris..They are so under rated as a watch company and give so much quality for the value. I totally agree with you on how they wont disappoint. Enjoy bro...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review   Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:53 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Thanks Tom...This is one bad azz ladies oris..They are so under rated as a watch company and give so much quality for the value. I totally agree with you on how they wont disappoint. Enjoy bro...

You're welcome sir !..I think Oris makes some incredible watches, and from
what I have heard, they seem impressive all the way around ! I honestly
can't find anything about them, that I don't like. Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_smile

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review   Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

You're welcome sir !..I think Oris makes some incredible watches, and from
what I have heard, they seem impressive all the way around ! I honestly
can't find anything about them, that I don't like. Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_smile

I agree. I only have one and I love it. I own the TT1 diver for a few years now and its on point with time and quality. I am for sure going to add another one to the collection shortly and maybe even one for the mrs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review   Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

I don't own one but I do like Oris, (just tried two on this past weekend); but 44mm diameter?... my wife would never get that to fit her wrist. 44 is the largest I wear. The case would literally hang over her wrist. The diamonds make it a ladies watch, I guess. Well the review's produced by "Friends of Oris" are they going to say much that could be negative?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review   Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:44 am

That`s a very nice video review! Seemed pretty pro too until the bloopers at the end Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review 744742 You guys should start a video podcast about watches for sure!
I dont really get the 44mm size though. That is way too big for a ladies watch even for a diver Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review   Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oris Lady's Diver with diamonds Video review
Page 1 of 1