The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!

Go down 
+3
sixtysix
Anomaly
ericf4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Empty
PostSubject: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:10 pm

so I am home for 2 weeks with my wife and new son and you would think that would keep me from buying impulsively on the watch scene....not true it turns out...lol

I just bought this and it should be to me mid week. Ive been chasin one of these for a long time and then yesterday it became available as did the Ball Alligator that I also wanted. I almost bought both until a buyer bailed on one of my watches, so wasnt able to get the alligator.....oh well...this pic was taken from the web until i get my watch to photograph in order to show what i got.....cant wait...

picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! 34b7fe82
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:13 pm

First off congrats on little E picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_king and get some picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Sleep when you can and make sure to let the wife rest when she has a chance! The Sinn rocks and you got a killer deal with the bracelet on the watch! Cant wait to see it on your wrist!!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Congrats on the birth of your son!!!

We need some pics!

GREAT looking Sinn too!

Wait til you see how diapers affects your watch money picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_twisted

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:42 pm

New son, just in time for Mother's Day (and Father's Day). Congrat's to you and your wife, Eric.

Cool, Sinn, too. One of my favorite Sinn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Congratulations on your new baby boy Eric! Your going to have a whole lot of fun raising him, kids are great.
great looking Sinn too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Congratz on Lil E comin into the world. Of course MY FAVORITE SINN is the reason I have 2 sons!!! Dude, you coulda bought Mega-Pampers with the money you spent on that watch! My wife would kill me....can I have yours??? picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! 744742 Congratz to you and the Mrs and get some pics of the lil rugrat up for us to see!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Congrats on the new family member!! The watch is cool too.....

picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Very nice watch Eric...now go enjoy that baby boy!!!!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

What a special time this must be for you Eric ! picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_cheers Congratulations to
the both of you sir ! picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_biggrin picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_biggrin I'm very happy for you, and your family. This
is SO cool !

Hey, and that watch is going to be cool also. Can't wait to see the pictures,
but from what I have seen, and heard, you won't be disappointed ! picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! 803574

Congratulations to you, and yours once again Eric !

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Congratulations on your 2 new babies! One you will wear and one will wear you out! Love them both!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Congrats on the little guy Eric...I like your style dude...noting getting in the way of buying watches..That Sinn is a smokin watch...wear it well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!   picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

picked up a watch while home with my newborn son!!
Page 1 of 1