The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Empty
PostSubject: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:24 pm

New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Siu200r
· Diver’s bezel with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
· Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by Germanischer Lloyd Hamburg
· Pressure resistance to 2.000 m water depth (= 200 bar) certified by Germanischer Lloyd Hamburg
· Watch case, crown and pusher made from highstrength seawater-resistant German submarine steel
· Captive diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting
· Sapphire crystal glass
· Ar-dehumidifying technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
· Functionally reliable at temperatures between – 45 ºC and + 80 ºC
· EZM Design for best readability
· Low pressure resistant

New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend U200+02
New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend U200+00
New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend U200+01
New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend U200+SDR+00
New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend U200+SDR+01
Caliber ETA 2824-2
Movement winding Automatic
Bearing jewels 25
Alternations 28,800
Case material German submarine steel
Crystal Sapphire crystal glass
Case back Solid
Waterproof ja
Pressure resistance 200 bar
Diameter of case 37.0 mm
Watch thickness 14.0 mm
Weight 73 g
Band lug width 18 mm

Diver’s watches must meet the highest requirements in terms of reliability and robustness. So it’s no wonder they place high demands on design, construction and material. That’s why many divers rely on our watches. And they also appreciate the many benefits provided by the U 200 aka EZM 8. For example, connoisseurs swear by the seawaterresistant case made of German submarine steel, the captive bezel hardened with TEGIMENT Technology and the patented Ar-dehumidifying technology that provides enhanced freedom from fogging. With characteristics like these, the U 200 is a perfect addition to our renowned collection of U 200 models. At the same time, this model fulfills the wish of many customers for a diver’s watch with a smaller diameter (37 mm) and lower weight – without compromising on functionality!

P.S. Someone asserted, on another forum, that this one doesn't have the CS Capsule for moisture like most of the newer Sinn's. Well, that was a mistake on their part. Here's proof -
New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend U200_L
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Wow, this Sinn really IS fighting the large watch trend !
37mm does sound small, but it's cool that they are making
different sizes like this ! New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_smile I'm sure there have been alot
of people who have wanted a Sinn that couldn't get one
because they were too large. I mean these look GREAT,
and the quality is DEFINITELY there as well ! The plain
stainless steel bezel is NICE, however, the black bezel
probably makes the watch look bigger !..Thx for the
news Doc !

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
37mm does sound small, but it's cool that they are making different sizes like this ! New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_smile I'm sure there have been alot of people who have wanted a Sinn that couldn't get one because they were too large. I mean these look GREAT, and the quality is DEFINITELY there as well ! The plain stainless steel bezel is NICE, however, the black bezel
probably makes the watch look bigger !..Thx for the news Doc !

It's targeted at the Asian market from what I can tell but seems to have found a niche as a women's alternative too. Nice that it's got all the Sinn quality and features. Always glad to see more range in the offerings. Sinn has stayed away from the huge side of the range and most are 44mm or smaller.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Docrwm wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
37mm does sound small, but it's cool that they are making different sizes like this ! New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_smile I'm sure there have been alot of people who have wanted a Sinn that couldn't get one because they were too large. I mean these look GREAT, and the quality is DEFINITELY there as well ! The plain stainless steel bezel is NICE, however, the black bezel
probably makes the watch look bigger !..Thx for the news Doc !

It's targeted at the Asian market from what I can tell but seems to have found a niche as a women's alternative too. Nice that it's got all the Sinn quality and features. Always glad to see more range in the offerings. Sinn has stayed away from the huge side of the range and most are 44mm or smaller.

Thanks for the extra insight Doc ! New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend 803574 ..It's a good idea that Sinn had, and their watches are terrific,
no matter what the size is. Whether 37mm, 44mm, or somewhere in between, Sinn manages to do things
right !

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 am

Great looking but 44mm is the absolute SMALLEST I will wear...

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 am

. . . I would like to try one on, I have some older watches that wear fine and they are in that range. The Sinn quality is there . . . . I would be more inclined to wear a 37mm than a 50mm . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:30 am

37mm is very small when it has a divers bezel on it.A dress watch thats all dial is pretty good at 38mm,but add a bezel and its small.
I'm sure this made alot of people happy though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:04 am

yamahaki wrote:
37mm is very small when it has a divers bezel on it.A dress watch thats all dial is pretty good at 38mm,but add a bezel and its small.
I'm sure this made alot of people happy though.

I realize that it's small but for those with wrists in the 6in range I think its probably a nice option for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Cool Sinn. Love the fact that it`s 37, although I`m not sure about the height. 14mm seems pretty high for a 37mm watch? Would love to try one on for size first though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend   New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sinn - U200 - fights the large watch trend
Page 1 of 1