The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first German dive watch.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

My first German dive watch. Empty
PostSubject: My first German dive watch.   My first German dive watch. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Got this Laco Marine Uhr Squad dive watch today. It has some interesting features. The crown is at twelve and the end link is cut in to protect it. The case also has a unique parabolic shape to it. Here are a few specs and pictures.

Laco Marine Uhr Squad Automatic
ETA 2824-2
46mm Parabolic SS case
AR coated Sapphire crystal
Solid curved end links
WR 200m

My first German dive watch. DSCF4309
My first German dive watch. DSCF4289
My first German dive watch. DSCF4290
My first German dive watch. DSCF4293
My first German dive watch. DSCF4300
My first German dive watch. DSCF4308
My first German dive watch. DSCF4303
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My first German dive watch.   My first German dive watch. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Merichar that is super unique watch ! Shocked I've heard of Laco..but WOW this really
has it all ! Great Dive watch look, the stadium like dial and case , crown position, textured sides
and tough bracelet really kick it up ! I like the yellow hand too..congrats..enjoy !
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: My first German dive watch.   My first German dive watch. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:43 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
Holy crap, great looking watch. How easy is it to use the crown with it located where it is?

You really need to take the watch off your wrist to manipulate the crown. It will take a little getting used to but thats the way its designed to be. The crown is protected by the end link when worn. With no exposed crown and the case shape its very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: My first German dive watch.   My first German dive watch. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:01 pm

WOW Mark! You are a finder of some of the most unique watches. I admire your hunting skills and persuance of the prize. Congrats on a wonderful snag!
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: My first German dive watch.   My first German dive watch. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Great looking watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first German dive watch.   My first German dive watch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first German dive watch.
Page 1 of 1