The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on the NFW Diver?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Update on the NFW Diver? Empty
PostSubject: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 am

George,

How is the Viperfish doing? What are you looking at for delivery/completion dates?

Also, if you have any new photos that would be cool to see!!

Thanks!!

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Update on the NFW Diver? 196544
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Think i saw an update at WatchFreeks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:12 am

This very elusive fish will be out before the end of the year, fellas. If not, then you can find me in the looney bin - stop on by for a game of checkers! ;>)

I'm expecting a full set of samples in a couple weeks for my final approval. Whatever doesn't get me excited will get the ax. I'll be scrutinizing 12 different models. Not sure how many will make the final cut before production.

When we're ready to beging the Advanced Reservation period, probably sometime in October, I'll post it up here. You guys, our NFW facebook fans, and the guys on just a couple other forums will get the first crack at them, for about a 1-month period, before we begin making them available to our jewelry store dealers and the general public.

I'm excited to finally reel-in these nasty fish!

Thanks for asking, Andrema!

G
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:43 am

Thanks for the update and for keeping us in the loop George!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 pm

This is just PHENOMENAL getting the inside scoop on the inner
workings, and behind the scenes things going on in a watch
company like this ! Very Happy Update on the NFW Diver? 803574 Update on the NFW Diver? 803574 ..Very much appreciate you giving
us a picture of how things are going ! Update on the NFW Diver? 46145 ..Awesome just awesome !
..Thank you !!!

Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Do we have an idea on the price yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 am

Hi Dale,
How's everything at the Breeze household? How's Mrs Breeze doing?
Camping with my son ( pouring rain right now!) and posting from my Blackberry. There are still a couple of major cost factors in flux. But .I can ballpark it at between $500 and $600, will keep it as close to $500 as possible.

Best,

G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:02 pm

WOW! George with all the R&D plus the new movement i hope you're going to make a little bit of money! No sense going to the looney bin for nothing! I thought they would be closer to 700.00 and have seen some watches with the miyota movement going for that kind of money with a case, dail and hands right off the rack! Good news!! Update on the NFW Diver? 74725
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Yeah, I think $500 is a "SWEET SPOT" price...

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Thanks guys. I'll keep it as close to $500 as I can but it will probably be a bit higher. We've poured a lot of money into engineering this badboy, but I always try to offer an excellent value for what you get from us.
Thanks again!
G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Been awhile. Forgot what these look like. Latest pic available?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the NFW Diver?   Update on the NFW Diver? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on the NFW Diver?
Page 1 of 1