The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Stuff from NFW? Sure!

Go down 
+5
Northwestguy
smellody
AtomicTom
sixtysix
Anomaly
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stuff from NFW? Sure!   New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Well said Dan...

...no one is asking anyone to kiss ass here!

To your point, I DIG G-Shocks but would NOT wear the Dee and Ricky, looks like a gay pride bracelet...LMAO!

I DO happen to like the skull design and HAVE told George in the past that his autopilot was a B&R homage of sorts, so you are right, George can take the criticism!

So you wear your gay-G and I may get a wanna-be, rock star skull watch!

I know YOU have to sack to see the FUN in this post too Dan!

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff from NFW? Sure!   New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Absolutely, just keeping it real cheers

(but you are th eone going to ScxiFi dress up shows!) lol!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff from NFW? Sure!   New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Wisconsin Proud wrote:
Absolutely, just keeping it real cheers

(but you are th eone going to ScxiFi dress up shows!) lol!

That is the LAST TIME I trust you with my Star Wars pictures!

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff from NFW? Sure!   New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Caveat -- I think George is a tremendous person and an outstanding business man. He definitely "gets it" when it comes to customer service.

However, I really do not care for the NFW designs. The viperfish comes close to my taste in divers, but it is simply too big to be practical in every day wear for me. The Autopilot is a handsome looking watch, but I just cannot get myself into a square case. When it comes down to it, I am a pretty conservative person when it comes to dress and jewelry, so A LOT of companies seem to fall into this same bucket when it comes to case size!

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff from NFW? Sure!   New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Dan - no offense taken at all.... I completely get that the skull theme is niche, and that's partly why I chose to use if for these Limited Editions. I personally like our twist on the skull theme by using our trident logo as the "crossbones." But to each his own. No worries. I've got a pretty thick skin. :>) By the way, I don't think JS owns any NFW's at all (just a sidenote!).

Andrema/Mark - Hmmm... we'll get you someday! LOL! Our Vector might be more to your liking. It's really more of a traditional military case shape and is only 42mm. The "giant-watch" crowd doesn't really like this one because of it's relatively smaller size. But in our jewelry store dealers it's our most popular collection. When we contribute watches to charity events we usually send them something from our Vector line because it has the broadest appeal to regular folks who are usually not into big watches. Anyway, just a thought!

Thanks for the open discussion, gentlemen. I appreciate it.

Best,

George
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff from NFW? Sure!   New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Like how every one is keepin' it real! George makes very well made timepieces and i think Dans G-shock rocks but i do live in California! New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 71883 I've got the D&R plus the solid black one and they both rock! If we all liked the same watches we wouldnt need all these forums! New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 74725
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff from NFW? Sure!   New Stuff from NFW?  Sure! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stuff from NFW? Sure!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2