The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COOL Edox Regulator...

Go down 
+3
thianwong
AtomicTom
Anomaly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

COOL Edox Regulator... Empty
PostSubject: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:05 pm

COOL Edox Regulator... EDOX+Class+1+Wave+Rider+REGULATOR+01

From OT...

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Edox makes some sweet stuff and is way underrated IMHO!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Yeah, they have some WICKED divers...

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh NICE ! ..This really IS cool ! COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_cool ..I like the finish on the bezel,
which seems like a charcoal gray. AWESOME ! That gray seems to
carry over onto the markers also. ..Even the gold, and orange look
amazing against the dial here, and those screws are very interesting
as well. ..It all seems to add up to a tough meets classy theme !
..By the way, have always thought Edox made some phenomenal
watches as well guys ! COOL Edox Regulator... 803574 ..THX !

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 pm

First glance ...looks trendy and nice...BUT, the 3 dials would need adjusting the eye to IMO. The large hand is the minute, the top subdial is the hour and the lower subdial is the sweep second hand.....

As a dress watch, I guess it passes...but to me, form overshadows time reading function....
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:13 pm

thianwong wrote:
First glance ...looks trendy and nice...BUT, the 3 dials would need adjusting the eye to IMO. The large hand is the minute, the top subdial is the hour and the lower subdial is the sweep second hand.....

As a dress watch, I guess it passes...but to me, form overshadows time reading function....

Cool how we all perceive things differently... cheers

Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Wow! I've never owned an Edox but the class 1 watches seemed pretty solid. This one is just outstanding. I love how the hour and running seconds subdials are oriented. Love the design and materials. How big is that bad boy? Is the bezel ceramic?
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 am

this watch is awesome!!! edox has some bad ass timepieces. i just went to there site www.edox.ch this watch is 45 mm 14mm thick with a base 2892 with a d.d. complication they did not say if the bezel was ceramic, but most all of the class 1 did have it so im guessing this one is ceramic also. i tell you these edox watches got my wheels turning, i might just have to get one of them?? steve
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 am

I like seeing something different like this, nice looking watch but probably wouldn't buy it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 am

nope... but I'm not a fan of most EDOX designs anyway.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:55 pm

I think I would like this one as a 3 Hand with small seconds.
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:11 pm

i looked in to the price and was i ever shocked!!! 4k plus and not for the l.e. regulator. i would buy a brietling or omega before spending that on a edox. but i still like the looks of the class 1
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:30 am

TAZMAN64 wrote:
i looked in to the price and was i ever shocked!!! 4k plus and not for the l.e. regulator. i would buy a brietling or omega before spending that on a edox. but i still like the looks of the class 1

Exactly how I felt. Googled for more info; like the specs, materials, and design. Price, though, is out of my reach, at the moment. Agree that at that price point, there are a lot of other very nice options to consider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COOL Edox Regulator...   COOL Edox Regulator... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COOL Edox Regulator...
Page 1 of 1