The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

great sale on new vollmer watches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

great sale on new vollmer watches Empty
PostSubject: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm

killer prices on vollmer watches, http://www.watchseller.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Those prices really are killer Steve ! Very Happy ..What's interesting is not only ALL
of the different styles Vollmer has right there, but also those movements,
and prices for those particular watches ! Shocked ..Don't think I have ever seen
such reasonable prices on ETA 2824's, 7750's, and Chronometers TOO !
That site is TOO GOOD, and so are those watches ! ..Thanks for showing
these to us sir !

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:58 am

nice looking watches.
I need to check this place out more often, some great deals here at times
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:16 am

Good tip, I may be calling them in the morning.

Well I did call this morning. Was informed that I needed to email them my request to purchase a watch. They emailed me back asking how I would pay for it. I said credit card (because they don't do paypal or debit card) so then they email me back saying what credit card do I want to use. I say MC, so they send me all their sales criteria. The long and short of it is they want me to send a fax with my credit card and drivers license pictured front and back. Because the fax may not be high quality I need to write all the information also. Even then they can only ship FedEx to my home (won't be anyone here to accept it on any day but Monday). All this for a $400 watch. So I told them we won't be doing business. Is it just me or is this a little ridiculous (maybe I need a reality check). I've paid quite a bit more with less legwork on all of my internet watch purchases to date.
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 pm

merichar wrote:

Well I did call this morning. Was informed that I needed to email them my request to purchase a watch. They emailed me back asking how I would pay for it. I said credit card (because they don't do paypal or debit card) so then they email me back saying what credit card do I want to use. I say MC, so they send me all their sales criteria. The long and short of it is they want me to send a fax with my credit card and drivers license pictured front and back. Because the fax may not be high quality I need to write all the information also. Even then they can only ship FedEx to my home (won't be anyone here to accept it on any day but Monday). All this for a $400 watch. So I told them we won't be doing business. Is it just me or is this a little ridiculous (maybe I need a reality check). I've paid quite a bit more with less legwork on all of my internet watch purchases to date.
hey mark, i would have thought this to be a little over the top also. untill i bought my breitling i have never heard of any of this, i had to do the same stuff other than write everything down. but i see what your saying about it only being a $400.00 watch. i know its for there protection, but i miss the good ole days of making a phone call and in 5 minutes time you are done.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
merichar wrote:

hey mark, i would have thought this to be a little over the top also. untill i bought my breitling i have never heard of any of this, i had to do the same stuff other than write everything down. but i see what your saying about it only being a $400.00 watch. i know its for there protection, but i miss the good ole days of making a phone call and in 5 minutes time you are done.

The guy there, David was completely professional about it and I know they have a good reputation. I just don't like faxing my credit card and drivers license information. If it was a face to face sale fine. I did end up using a bank wire transfer to buy the watch so now they can ship it to my work address. Should have another watch by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm

thats great mark, i cant wait to see which one you picked up. by the way thats a awesome watch you have posted in on the wrist today, i love the color of the dial on it. take care. steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:21 pm

merichar wrote:

Mark it seems like a pain in the butt, they are looking out for your best interest and i had second thoughts the first time i dealt with them but they are rock solid and great to work with! They just want to make sure the card is yours and hasnt been stolen, i wished they would take paypal but once they have you on file you dont need to jump through so many hoops the next time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Cant wait to see the new watch, that Stowa has been sitting there a long time and its cheaper than any you can find on the sales forums........ hope thats what you scored!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great sale on new vollmer watches   great sale on new vollmer watches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great sale on new vollmer watches
Page 1 of 1