The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
loosecannon
Associate

You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Empty
PostSubject: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:52 pm

THIS EBAYER IS NAME IS MIKE AND A REALLY COOL GUY HE HAS WATCHES FROM OVER 100,000 TO 300 HE HAS MAKE OFFER ON ALOT OF THEM I JUST BOUGHT A SAIV SW200 FOR 540 HE HAS MOST HIGH DOLLAR END WATCHES TO ORIS INVICTA MICHELLE ETC VERY FAST SHIPPING OR JUST CALL MIKE HE CAN EMAIL YOU A LIST THAT HE HAS COMING..HERE IS THE SITE ENJOY
http://stores.ebay.com/id=588562418

Hey!

I attached the inventory list, look it over and let me know if you like anything and I am sure I can give you a good deal that you deserve.

Regards,

Michael Patlakh
Unique Mechanics Inc. You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Download?mid=1%5f57465%5fAARv%2fNgAAQXUS6EV1gfpQBTeOkM&pid=1
www.uniquemechanics.com

Last edited by loosecannon on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Quite an array of offerings...from an Invicta Venom to an AP Royal Oak!!
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm

I'd be real nervous buying an expensive watch from this seller. Low feedback and how would this guy acquire these expensive brands legitimately? The Pannys of the world don't sell wholesale to just anybody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 pm

i had a look and seems suspect to me, has like 84 feedback etc etc....I wouldnt spend my Moola there..Maybe on the cheaper stuff perhaps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:40 pm

You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Affraid
NO SALES of watches among his searchable feedback. Lots of $25 and $50 sales of stuff (by lots I mean most of this seller feedback but most of his 83 is as a buyer it looks like after casual review) but no high-end items.

There are several high end watches listed but the two that jump out at me are the IWCs and the Rolex-Daytona SS White Face 116520. Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to get ahold of the White Daytona in SS right now? IWC is also INCREDIBLY controlling about its stock.

Big Red Flags here as well.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:01 pm

NO way I would buy from there...

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:06 pm

All those brands and invicta!! bet the dude is in NY! Bill hope the invicta is nice but no way on the high end stuff! why would anyone selling watch for 100K+ sell a 600 dollar invicta watch, might be legit but i dont get it!
Back to top Go down
loosecannon
Associate

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 pm

I CALLED A TALK TO MIKE HE OWNS THIS STORE HE BEEN SELLING WATCHES AND HAS ALOT OF WATCHES COMING HE IS IN PHILLY WELL I WILL SEE IF AND WHEN I GET THE WATCH.THERE HAS BEEN A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT SOME ORIS FROM HIM AND OTHERS AT GREAT DEALS AND FAST SHIPPING IT'S JUST A HEADS UP ALWAYS BUYER BEWARE AND PAYPAL.

Last edited by loosecannon on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:11 am

Hey guys michael here from unique. LooseCan thanks for the feedback.

You are asking yourself why is this guy selling 100k + pieces and also selling 500 dollar pieces. Well great question. The answer is not everyone wants a 10k watch or a 5k watch. About 1%, not even can afford watches at that price so why not target the lower end as well? I have been online selling for over 3 years, I have been in the luxury watch business for over 6 years. I deal with people all over the world delivering high-end products year round. Those few high-end pieces are just a fraction of what we have as inventory and what we have available to us.

88 feedbacks is not many, but people with 5,000 feedbacks can be just as bad as a person with 88 feedbacks. My customers leave with a smile because we always come through with remarkable pricing and outstanding customer service. We have been on ebay for a few years, but we are now trying to get majority of our inventory online. Ebay is super expensive, it takes half of profits if not more so we try sticking to other forms of marketing.

I hope this clears things up for some. I hope to hear from you guys soon about anything you might be looking for now or in the future.

Thanks,
Michael
Back to top Go down
loosecannon
Associate

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:08 am

THANKS FOR YOU COMING HERE MIKE AND TELLING ABOUT YOURSELF I'M VERY HAPPY WITH DEALING WITH YOU AND WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT BUYING FROM YOU AGAIN.MIKE I KNOW OF SOME HERE WAS RIPED OFF SO WE ALL REALLY CHECK OUT WHO WE ARE DEALING WITH.I KNOW OF 8 PEOPLE SO FAR WHO BOUGHT AND ARE VERY HAPPY SUPER FAST SHIPPING AND A GAINT PHONE NUMBER THAT THEY CAN CALL YOU PERSONALLY.THESE PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT FANS OF INVICTA BUT THROW SOME SWEET DIVERS AT THEM, WELL KNOW BRANDS(WHICH I CAN'T AFFORD) MAYBE SOME WILL COME AROUND WE LIKE HAMILTONS,ORIS,OMEGA'S,BREITLING,DEEP BLUE ETC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:18 am

No worries sir.

Well i do work with Oris, i can offer a fantastic discount. You can check out our website for our 5,000 plus item catalog. I dont know if its ok to post my url so i wont as of now.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:25 am

UniqueMike wrote:
No worries sir.

Well i do work with Oris, i can offer a fantastic discount. You can check out our website for our 5,000 plus item catalog. I dont know if its ok to post my url so i wont as of now.
Post the URL if you like...

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:36 am

Hello Mike,

Thanks for stopping by. I would have to assume that most of your watches are "gray market," who handles any warranty work that might be needed?

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 am

I appreciate you stopping by also Mike and I hope you will come around often. I am pretty sure my next major purchase will be Oris so I may give you a call. Best of luck and I am curious about warranty work also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Dale wrote:
I appreciate you stopping by also Mike and I hope you will come around often. I am pretty sure my next major purchase will be Oris so I may give you a call. Best of luck and I am curious about warranty work also.

Hey Dale,

Thank you for noticing our unique approach to customer
service and pricing.

Oris I can give you a fantastic discount
just call or email, I am almost available 24/7.

The warranty on
Invicta is a 5 yr manufacturers warranty, some models come with a 1 yr
warranty.

For all brands on our online catalog, from our website,
not ebay store we provide a manufacturers warranty normally because
those goods are bought directly from the manufacturer, your name would
go on the papers, stamped the day they get shipped out to you.

I
hope that answers some of your questions. If you have any other
questions please feel free to email me or call.

Thanks Everyone,

Michael
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Very cool , thanks for coming on board and straightening me out! would love to see the stuff not on the bay and hope you stick around! Congrats again to Bill on a great piece he bought from Mike! You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches 74725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:06 am

andrema wrote:
UniqueMike wrote:
No worries sir.

Post the URL if you like...

The url is www.uniquemechanics.com and you can find the ebay store link top right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:09 am

Anomaly wrote:
Hello Mike,

Thanks for stopping by. I would have to assume that most of your watches are "gray market," who handles any warranty work that might be needed?

Hey sorry i am late on the replies, i am super busy now a day. Everything from running several businesses, to running a non-profit organization that helps families who have cancer victims have better lives.

The watches are gray market, which only usually means, no manufacturers warranty. We do provide our own warranty on the watch just if the piece doesn't work. It wouldn't come wear and other specifications that you can look over at this page - http://www.uniquemechanics.com/aboutus.php

A lot of the times we can provide manufacturers warranty also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches   You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have to check out this eBayer's Great Watches
Page 1 of 1