The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reserve Lupah Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Reserve Lupah Problems Empty
PostSubject: Reserve Lupah Problems   Reserve Lupah Problems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Did you guys hear about the issues that people are having with these watches...rust, pitting, wrong crystals, broken movements...etc. This totally amazes me that these watches are being sent out in these conditions...call me naive, but this seemed to be a really big deal to Eyal/his company and would have expected a little more care to be taken!

I do not personally own one of these watches (or any Invicta for that matter), but feel really bad for the others (some of my WG buddies too) that have gotten sub-par watches for that pricepoint (shop price, not the multi thousand dollar "MSRP retail price")!

Not bashin...just sayin!!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Reserve Lupah Problems   Reserve Lupah Problems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
I'm sorry, but I have a bit of diiferent attitude on this one. After all the facts have been laid out prior to the airing of the b.s. flame fusion crystal, the non swiss made movement, the cost of owning a piece of Gibson meteorite, etc. etc. and you still shelled out the cash for it? These guys essentially put a high grade polish on a turd and served it up to the masses at a price point that would make Bernie Madoff blush.
So you are saying that you agree...kidding
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Reserve Lupah Problems   Reserve Lupah Problems Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Once i found out it was not swiss made it was over with for me....Glad i stayed away from it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserve Lupah Problems   Reserve Lupah Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reserve Lupah Problems
Page 1 of 1