The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch gawking in Asia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Watch gawking in Asia Empty
PostSubject: Watch gawking in Asia   Watch gawking in Asia Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 am

Hey guys it's been awhile. I bounced around Asia for the last few weeks (got back 4 days ago just in time for xMas, yay!) and got in a share of window shopping gawking at the numerous watch stores esp. in Hong Kong. Once I download my entire chip I'll put others up. Been out of the loop on what Omega released this year so might not be new to you but I've never seen these two before (Apollo 15, 40th anniv and China Explorer) and they looked interesting. Also should have some Tudors and Grand Seikos pics coming as well, among others.

Watch gawking in Asia 1112-IMG_4260-1k

Watch gawking in Asia 1112-IMG_4263-1k

Watch gawking in Asia 1112-IMG_4254-1k

Watch gawking in Asia 1112-IMG_4252-1k

Watch gawking in Asia 1112-IMG_4250-1k

Watch gawking in Asia 1112-IMG_4247-1k

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/product-presentations/speedmaster-apollo15
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Watch gawking in Asia   Watch gawking in Asia Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey Waruilewi, it's great to see you ! Smile Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to you. Seems like you
saw some REALLY beautiful watches here. The Seamasters are astonishing looking with that perfect
balance between class, and sport. You can just tell that those watches are on another level. The colors
used on them are neat too. The red, white, and blue sub-dials, along with orange, and red markers
on the second Seamaster are incredible. Even the IWC has an exciting color scheme with it's orange
hands, meeting up with the red, blue, black, and white. Thanks for the awesome update, along with
PICS of everything !

PostSubject: Re: Watch gawking in Asia   Watch gawking in Asia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey thanks Tom. Only one of them is a Seamaster BTW, the other is a Speedy Pro with a funky fresh dial. lol
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Watch gawking in Asia   Watch gawking in Asia Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:37 pm

waruilewi wrote:
Hey thanks Tom. Only one of them is a Seamaster BTW, the other is a Speedy Pro with a funky fresh dial. lol

cheers No problem sir. By the way, sorry about messing up about them both being Seamasters. Embarassed
I'm going to have to brush up on Omega a little, or maybe even start wearing glasses, or something. cheers

PostSubject: Now for some Tudors...   Watch gawking in Asia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:10 am

Some pics of Tudor chronos and divers I recently saw as well. I think it should be obvious which was my fave among these. Very dangerous loitering in the store mulling over them - awesome proportions as they're not overly heavy and obese - more wearable than many overbulked shackles pushed on us, and in relation to say a Rollie Daytona one hell of a bargain considering.

Watch gawking in Asia IMG_5039-1k

Watch gawking in Asia IMG_5028-1k

Watch gawking in Asia IMG_5035-1k

Watch gawking in Asia IMG_5044-1k

Watch gawking in Asia IMG_5050-1k
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Watch gawking in Asia   Watch gawking in Asia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 pm

This is SO cool Waruilewi ! Cool Many times we see pictures on watch websites, or even in watch magazines.
However, with these pictures you have taken, you can really get a nice feel for the watches. You can see
a lot of the details with the watches that you normally might not be able to appreciate. Plus you can even
guage the sizes better because we can see the watches near your hand, or even on your wrist. It's honestly
a neat way to appreciate the watches even more I think. Thanks so much ! Watch gawking in Asia 46145

By the way, I like every one of these Tudors here. You really don't see them much if at all on people's wrists,
and you don't see them much in stores either. The only place I have really had the chance to see them is in
the Watch-U-Wearing threads on wrists like Smellody's (Chris), and Andrema's (Mark). So thanks once again !

PostSubject: Re: Watch gawking in Asia   Watch gawking in Asia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch gawking in Asia
Page 1 of 1