The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I actually did something smart for a change!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

I actually did something smart for a change! Empty
PostSubject: I actually did something smart for a change!   I actually did something smart for a change! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:45 am

I have been thinking about the direction of my collection for a while now and what I want it to look like in the future. My traditional approach has been to purchase unique watches (mostly divers) that not every Joe, Dick and Harry have. Lately this has me focused on certain types of watches -- three hand & automatic.

This brings me to what I did yesterday...I actually....gulp....cancelled a watch order! This was the first time that I have backed away from a watch because it was not a three handed, automatic watch. Now I will not be getting the LUM-TEC M13! I feel that this is the right move and will avoid any buyer’s remorse/eventual sale.

Now I am off to look for another watch...I think that I have a problem!!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

I actually did something smart for a change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I actually did something smart for a change!   I actually did something smart for a change! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Definitely seems like a smart move, that you won't regret in the future ! Collections, and ideas about collections may change ! That is just part of what's great about collecting watches. It's good to want watches that will be timeless to you, as well as just plain good ! Rather than watches that you may like for a while, but later regret getting. So good luck searching, that's fun too !!
Back to top Go down

I actually did something smart for a change!
Page 1 of 1