The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bought a pal for my MM300

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Bought a pal for my MM300 Empty
PostSubject: Bought a pal for my MM300   Bought a pal for my MM300 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 am

This SBDC003 was delivered today by the UPS man today. I always wanted to check out a Sumo and wanted to compare it to my SBDX001 Marinemaster. I got the blue since the MM300 is black...

Here are a few Q&D shots:

Bought a pal for my MM300 Babd883c

Bought a pal for my MM300 29a4fe4a

Bought a pal for my MM300 11872b02

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Bought a pal for my MM300   Bought a pal for my MM300 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Mark, this watch ROCKS right here ! Bought a pal for my MM300 933578 ..First it draws you in with it's STUNNING
looks, cyclops and then it keeps you fascinated with it's beautiful details, along with what
looks like really excellent quality. I like how your pictures show this watch looking
very smooth, and elegant, but also extremely bold looking too. It's really something
to see ! Congratulations on adding this one to the family. This is the kind of watch
that pulls out all the stops to impress you. Take the dial for instance with the way
in which the markers are done. You not only get that super sporty Seiko style with
them, but things seem to be even kicked up an extra level. There are all of the circular
dot markers, then the more traditional 6, and 9 o'clock markers, followed by that
out of this world 12 o'clock ! Even the hands give you a mix of boldness, and class
with the hour hand taking on the aggressive role, while the minute adds just the
right amount of sport, and class too. It is how all of it works together that makes it
so great though. The way the second hand plays off of the other hands, and markers.
The way the chapter ring continues the dial, but also adds to it are all outstanding
smaller parts of the specatacular bigger picture. A picture which just really seems to
be made up of the best ideas, along with quality right here. From that dial to details
like the bezel with it's excellent size, shape, font, and color, to the case with it's MANY
angles, along with fit, and finish. This Seiko does it ALL ! Even the bracelet is stunning ! Very Happy
Congrats to you Mark ! ..I hope you keep enjoying !

Stunning watch, AND pictures !

barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Bought a pal for my MM300   Bought a pal for my MM300 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 pm

very nice Mark!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought a pal for my MM300   Bought a pal for my MM300 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought a pal for my MM300
Page 1 of 1