The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone bought here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

anyone bought here? Empty
PostSubject: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 pm

any experience buying or dealing with this place?
http://www.beauty-shoponline.com/index.php?cPath=5_8&sort=2a&max=1000000
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Ron, I would stay away from them. They were posted in another thread at BDWF recently. Read this link and they sound like a scam to me.

http://bdwf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72537&highlight=malaysia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 pm

I saw this deal on another forum and it really seemed to good to be true to me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 pm

. . . as soon as I saw the Valjoux Accutron for $349, . . . . anyone bought here? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:55 pm

thanks for the link and replies, I wanted to make sure before dealing with places that sell at prices to good to be true. thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 pm

I haven't seen them before Ron ! Their prices seem TERRIFIC though.
Nevertheless, everyone is saying there are red flags with this one, so
thank you for the heads up !

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:00 am

That place has to be a scam. They have brand new Rolex Subs for $2500 and Omega POs for $1900. Look at their inventory, if they had those watches they advertise-their inventory would be worth several million.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:47 am

theres a thread on watchgeeks.this company only takes western union,its financial manager is in the uk.look up there physical address.its a shopping mall.use google earth street view and look at the sign out front.look,when you see a citizen that never sells below 850.00 like the autozilla listed here for 660.00, its to good to be true.if this was a legit site then credit cards,paypal or google checkout would be availible.they're payment method isn't traceable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 am

after seeing some of the deals here I looked at the payment methods at the bottom and became suspicious that's why I posted this to make sure and people aware, I did other searches for the site to see what might be out there but nothing came up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone bought here?   anyone bought here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone bought here?
Page 1 of 1