The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? Empty
PostSubject: Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway?   Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 10:03 pm

Ok I just got the new Tissot Swissmatic, with the modular automatic. Who knows if it's any good or not really?

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? IMG_5071

So with several discounts and $$ from Macy's this guy was under $200.....

Then if we go back a couple of months I bought the PRS516 Chrono..

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? IMG_4685

then a couple months before that a LE T-Sport Powermatic 80

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? IMG_4681

and about a year prior to that I got both of these:

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? IMG_2384_zpsjrw7ia7z

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? IMG_2379_zpscg5uqg69

I am just wondering why the sudden attraction for Tissot? I had to look....I have actually bought 5 Timex, 3 Bulovas, and 3 Seikos over the same period of time. I only think of how awesome the Tissots are.

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway?   Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 10:36 pm

Gary, I thought that Swissmatic didn’t look familiar to me, but then was afraid to ask
if it was new because I have been wrong so often lately ! Embarassed lol! ..However, this
incredible dial should have been a real clue. ..I mean it is wonderful, and not something
we really see done much if at all nowadays. And I am not we ever have, have we G? cyclops
I mean I know there have been a lot of neat textures on watches over the years, but
this is neat ! Cool You almost wish you could reach right through the crystal, and get a
closer look. Holy cowza, phenomenal get sir ! Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? 803574 Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? 803574

The rest of the watch is exceptional as well, and is both timeless, and cutting edge,
thanks to that dial, the hands, AND movement !

A GIGANTIC congratulations there Gary !!!

By the way, it’s fascinating seeing you on this run with a Tissot ! Surprised Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? 46145 And I am
not sure if you remember this, but about three or so years ago, we were talking about
Tissot, and them needing to be more dynamic. ..Then literally in the last couple years
they actually have kicked it up design, and excitement wise !

And you have taken advantage my friend. Smile Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway? 803574 Man oh man, keep on enjoying !!!

Me so Tissot? WTF with all the Tissot's anyway?
Page 1 of 1