The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do we want a special section...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Do we want a special section... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Any direction you want to lean toward is A-OK with me Z ! Many times I kind of stay out of those
conversations because I don't want to get you upset with the theme or topic ! All the topics here
are extremely fun..and I always enjoy the content of the threads ! So a special section is fine with
me ! Very Happy I also want to say I really think the new sections added in the last week by you and Barn
are excellent as well ! If ya need any more ideas about new sections here at ZMT let me know ! cheers
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:12 pm

cali kid wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
There ya go. I just don't know when to shut my mouth sometimes. Oh well, I have told them from the get go...I am what I am and I ain't changing for ANYONE! Sorry....If ya don't like me....too BAD! Twisted Evil

Buddy, i know you got my back right or wrong and thats what friends do!!! Embarassed

bodypeersur1 wrote:
cali kid wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
There ya go. I just don't know when to shut my mouth sometimes. Oh well, I have told them from the get go...I am what I am and I ain't changing for ANYONE! Sorry....If ya don't like me....too BAD! Twisted Evil

Buddy, i know you got my back right or wrong and thats what friends do!!! Embarassed

You betcha Brutha, now put the SO in the freakin mail!!!! LMAO!

Trevor..I'm pretty sure Duff "may" want that SO of yours ! lol!
By the way..I got everyones back as well..no matter what ! cheers
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:29 pm

cali kid wrote:
Dont know where we got AT but he is one great Z member!! cheers We're lucky to have him!! bounce

WOW..that was unbelievably nice ! Embarassed THANKS Trev ! As I have said before..I'm the
lucky one really ! Lucky and grateful to be here with all of you..and by the way it is YOU
Trevor and the Amazing Z Team who are indeed Great ! cheers
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:36 pm

BARNBUILDER1 wrote:
cali kid wrote:
Dont know where we got AT but he is one great Z member!! cheers We're lucky to have him!! bounce

I agree!

Oh man Barn..you are a huge part of the Z Team ! This means SO much coming from you ! Very Happy
I came here because of you guys and I see my personality as a reflection of the members
here ! This is the one and only forum for me ! Thanks for your really kind and nice words..I
just hope I can keep living up to them ! Thanks again !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:52 pm

I vote yes, separate section, maybe a sub forum of the members only area?

I'd like the main areas of the forum to focus on watches more than watch companies, and especially more than sales people and TV "personalities". If those discussions have their own subforum, then I know where to find the threads if I'm interested.

Maybe open something a little broader like "TV Shopping, Personalities, Watch Forum Soap Operas, Rip-Off Warnings".

Mike.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:34 am

HELL NO!

Dumbest idea I've ever heard. This forum is NOT about shopping channels. Don't make it about them.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:48 am

koimaster wrote:
I think a media forum rather than just shop. Watch commander is still around and JTV still has a few watches. It also does not make it appear to be just the shop. We could also include on-line websites there which in fact are a form of media.

MHO
I think that Alain has a point here! It sort of goes on the same sentiment of Poli, we should not make it shop focused because that sort of puts too much emphasis on them. I think that that would work fine.

In regards to other members not wanting to read certain threads, I don't know the answer to this one. Since a lot of us use the portal function, it makes it hard to not see the threads (I really don't mind).

On a side note - AT & Duff are top notch members here and bring different viewpoints to our discussions. Poli on the other hand...BAND.

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 pm

You guys are all "special" in my book.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:31 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
I too enjoy it here and think things are great the way they are. Not sure I would change a thing! Maybe keeping Duff out for a while would be a good thing though!! LOL

And all I can say to you Sir is...........BYTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers geek lol!
You sir are "band"...

Do we want a special section... Band

Last edited by andrema on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we want a special section...   Do we want a special section... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do we want a special section...
Page 1 of 1