The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFW Special Announcement!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

NFW Special Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi Everyone,
I'm VERY excited to finally make the "Official Announcement" that our new website is ready to roll, finally!!!! :>)

There's quite a bit to see, with the beginning of our photo gallery (which will be growing over the next couple weeks) & my blog in the "Community" section. The site also has our first NFW online store so you can now buy safely & securely directly from our site. Of course, you guys are always welcome to call me directly, as has been the case from the very beginning of NFW. I always enjoy a good chat with you guys so don't stop calling me.

For XMT members, we have your own XMT Discount Code that will save you 20% off the regular prices on watches (except for whatever happens to be on "Special" since those are already 30% to 40% off). And, as we've always offered, shipping on watches is free.

Here's your XMT Discount Code, which you can plug into the Discount Code box during the checkout process. After entering it, just click "Apply Discount." This code is good for the month of August 2010. Here it is: XMT8TEN

We've got our popular hats & t-shirts on the site too. Wearing these greatly increases your sex appeal, as those who already wear them have consistently reported! ;>)

This new site's been underway for quite a while and it really turned out nicely. Over the next few months you'll see more things on the site, such as a video piece that we'll soon begin working on, and of course, some new watches (the new AutoPilots and the much-anticipated ViperFish, as well as the new digital watch that the NFL and Reebok commissioned me to design for all the NFL refs to use as their game timer during NFL games).

I'm really excited about the new site. Thanks in advance for stopping by to have a look!
It's located at: www.NFWonline.com .

All my best,
George Fox
NFW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 pm

The site looks really nice, George. Easy to navigate. Good Luck with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm

porschefan wrote:
The site looks really nice, George. Easy to navigate. Good Luck with it.

Thanks, Tim. Even though I was just overseeing the project, building a secure e-commerce site was a lot more complex than I was expecting! But the end result turned out pretty well.... :>)

Thanks again.

G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Sweet site Big G, congrats and looks like all that hard work is paying off! Great Job Brutha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Congrats George, you know Cindy will a be regular to your new site.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks Big Daddy G!

The new site is F'in awesome!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm glad everything came out so well with the site Mr. Fox ! NFW Special Announcement! Icon_biggrin
EXCELLENT job !!!!!..The way things look, the watches, the
T-shirts, and hats ! NFW Special Announcement! Icon_smile ..It's all PERFECT !..Something to be
very very proud of sir !!! I think it's Beyond cool how you
are with your customers, as well as watch people in general
by the way !..It's pretty TERRIFIC if you ask me ! NFW Special Announcement! 803574

Thanks for stopping in, and thanks for giving us all of this info
too !

barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:07 pm

thanks for the update and site info George!
can't wait to see the new VF.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Great site George and glad you have it up and running!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Very Nice George! Easy to maneuver through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:56 am

Thanks for the very kind words, guys!

We had the distinct honor or Greg (NHWoods) wife, Cindy, being our very first customer on the new site. She was extremely patient, attempting to order several times as we went thru the debugging process in the transaction chain. Thanks Cindy!!!!

I tell ya, building a top-shelf, secure e-commerce site turned out to be a LOT more complex than I thought it would be, even though I was just the one overseeing the project. But I'm really happy with the end result. We'll continue to add new things to the site. We're about to start on a cool little video project that will go on the homepage. And of course new watches will be added as they become available.

I think we'll change the "Specials" every month to keep things fresh.

Thanks again, guys. I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out.

All my best,

G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFW Special Announcement!   NFW Special Announcement! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFW Special Announcement!
Page 1 of 1