The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOLD! Hamilton Khaki 9721B automatic, two different ones!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

SOLD! Hamilton Khaki 9721B automatic, two different ones! Empty
PostSubject: SOLD! Hamilton Khaki 9721B automatic, two different ones!   SOLD! Hamilton Khaki 9721B automatic, two different ones! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 7:15 pm

SOLD! For sale 2 Hamilton Khaki Automatics. $200 EACH plus shipping to your location, North America only. PayPal with verified address. I do not know history other than stated.

Excellent condition. Please look at pictures, there are some light scratches on the black ones bracelet and clasp, protective plastic is still in place on both for back glass. Again, look at pictures. Watches are working and keeping good time.

Each item I list is described to the best of my ability. The photos are of the actual item being sold and are as detailed as possible. I welcome any questions prior to sale for clarification. Most items that I list have been previously owned and they are all being sold in an "as is" condition with no warranty, unless stated otherwise

Case size: Measured diameter 36mm diagonally across case.
WR: just says water resistant on back
Crystal: Clear and scratch free, I think these are sapphire but it doesn't say it anywhere
Movement. ETA 2824-2 automatic
Lugs: 18mm
Bezel: NA
Strap: factory bracelet has been shortened will fit 7" wrist, with diver's extension deployed it comfortably fits my 8" wrist
Box and Papers: No

Silver one with cathedral hands:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Black one with military dial:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

SOLD! Hamilton Khaki 9721B automatic, two different ones!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: The Lounge Sales Forum :: Watch Sales & Trades-
Jump to: