The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WRUW Sunday 1/15/23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Empty
PostSubject: WRUW Sunday 1/15/23   WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 12:27 am

Good morning there !! Smile Smile

The Libelles begins the week on the wrist too... Wink

WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 9rMOaqa

WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 ZqovCn1

sixtysix likes this post

Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 1/15/23   WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 11:08 am

I won another watch from Fossil! I participate in a watch related survey for them every month, and they give away watches every month. I won one back in 2021 as well. Free is always good...

WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 IMG_7700

WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

AtomicTom likes this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 1/15/23   WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 4:59 pm

Hey cool Gary, wow, the Watch Force is strong with you honestly sir ! WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 812159  cheers Smile

I always wondered how those kinds of surveys actually worked and if people genuinely ended up
winning something. And it sounds like you can hit the jackpot every once in a while.  WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 803574 WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 803574 Plus
this is the second time winning?!  cyclops That is really something Gary, not to mention is a fantastic
looking watch to boot.  Cool Wink Seriously, just looking at it from here, it looks like a million $ Gary !
All thanks to an incredibly nice looking polished case, as well as dial that knocks your socks off
with it's dial style, as well as set-up.  bounce You must be ecstatic, because as you said, free is good,
and they say nothing comes for free, yet here is the perfect example of that saying being wrong
right?! 

Looks like yet another stunner has entered the stable my friend. ..I hope you enjoy the heck out
of it, and wear it as much as you can. ENJOY G ! ..A FANTASTIC Fossil congratulations here !!!

sixtysix likes this post

Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 1/15/23   WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 5:21 pm

Yeah well usually I get questions like:

Which one of the heinous watches do you like best?
Which crappy features do you like best?
What can we do to make this watch even worse than total shit?

JK of course, but sometimes it seems that way, I just honestly answer the questions and hope it helps. But sometimes I have to tell them I don't like whatever watch it is. When I saw I won this, I was a little disappointed, it looked like something I wouldn't like much. Once I had it in my hands I liked it a lot. Super nice comfy band, great finishes, very readable, plus it's a chronograph. (and it was free...I have 4 watches now I have won from one place or another). Thanks for the kind words Tom!!

WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 1/15/23   WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 10:13 pm

sixtysix wrote:
Yeah well usually I get questions like:

Which one of the heinous watches do you like best?
Which crappy features do you like best?
What can we do to make this watch even worse than total shit?

JK of course, but sometimes it seems that way, I just honestly answer the questions and hope it helps. But sometimes I have to tell them I don't like whatever watch it is. When I saw I won this, I was a little disappointed, it looked like something I wouldn't like much. Once I had it in my hands I liked it a lot. Super nice comfy band, great finishes, very readable, plus it's a chronograph. (and it was free...I have 4 watches now I have won from one place or another).  Thanks for the kind words Tom!!

Smile You got it sir, my pleasure.  WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 803574

That is all too funny to hear about Gary, thank YOU for the laughs !!!!  cheers

Well I actually think it's really neat that you do this for Fossil, because you are not only
doing a fun thing. But you are also helping Fossil, and as a result, watch fans in general
get to see better watches down the road.  WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 46145 So a crazy COOL KUDOS to you Gary !!!
We are looking forward to win # 5 in the not too distant future !

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 1/15/23   WRUW Sunday 1/15/23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRUW Sunday 1/15/23
Page 1 of 1