The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty Cool Lume

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Pretty Cool Lume Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Cool Lume   Pretty Cool Lume Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 am

OK- not a grail, but I thought it was pretty cool. Picked this up from InvictaShark last month, but just had time to size it tonight. (taking the afternoon off from school)

The lume doesn't last forever, but when it gets excited by my mini LED flashlight. . . well damn. . .I think it is pretty cool.

I just tried to about 25 shots to capture the glow. Amazingly, the first shot was the winner. . .
Pretty Cool Lume Dscn1816k
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Pretty Cool Lume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Cool Lume   Pretty Cool Lume Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 pm

smellody wrote:
OK- not a grail, but I thought it was pretty cool. Picked this up from InvictaShark last month, but just had time to size it tonight. (taking the afternoon off from school)

The lume doesn't last forever, but when it gets excited by my mini LED flashlight. . . well damn. . .I think it is pretty cool.

I just tried to about 25 shots to capture the glow. Amazingly, the first shot was the winner. . .
Pretty Cool Lume Dscn1816k
What would make this one even cooler would be more contrasting lume on the hands...maybe an orange or red...there are a few guys out there that can do it for a pretty reasonable price...I know Trevor had his Autopilot redone and it looked awesome!!

Senior Consigliere

Pretty Cool Lume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Cool Lume   Pretty Cool Lume Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm

That really is pretty cool smellody !!! Looks like you really got that
lume charged up ! Very Happy These types of watch dials are nice, because during
the day the watch looks normal..but then in the dark or at night the watch
has a whole new personality !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pretty Cool Lume Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Cool Lume   Pretty Cool Lume Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Cool Lume
Page 1 of 1