The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good resource for Marina Militare watches...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Empty
PostSubject: Good resource for Marina Militare watches...   Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:23 pm

I have heard good things about this company...if you are looking into getting a MM, check this place out! I heard good things about the swan neck pieces...

http://www.helenarou.com/index.html

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Good resource for Marina Militare watches...   Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:43 pm

cali kid wrote:
You are a friggin' machine today, did you stay at a holiday inn express last night?? Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Lol

LOVE IT!

Find me a GREAT deal on a Panerai Pam 111!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Good resource for Marina Militare watches...   Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:59 pm

What a site that is Mark !!! Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_eek I have always been curious
about these watches !..They look good and the prices are
GREAT. So this is definitely something to look into ! THX very
much for this link !
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Good resource for Marina Militare watches...   Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:40 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Hey Tom, MM is a great watch. Chinese movement that is dead on! I have one I got from Brian aka sheraortho and love it.

Thanks for the feedback Duff ! Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_smile That's great to hear..because I have been seeing
them here and there over the last few years. Never realized how nice they look..and
if we can get those looks for SO much less..It's fine with me !!! Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_cheers I mean as watch
people..it's good to collect all kinds of watches !..VERY intiguing ! Thx again !
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Good resource for Marina Militare watches...   Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
Hey Tom, MM is a great watch. Chinese movement that is dead on! I have one I got from Brian aka sheraortho and love it.

Thanks for the feedback Duff ! Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_smile That's great to hear..because I have been seeing
them here and there over the last few years. Never realized how nice they look..and
if we can get those looks for SO much less..It's fine with me !!! Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_cheers I mean as watch
people..it's good to collect all kinds of watches !..VERY intiguing ! Thx again !

Well it's probably the closest I'll ever come to a Panny...but I thought the same thing about owning a Breitling!

flhjim wrote:
AT, for the money these are real nice. I have had mine quite awhile and it gets a lot of wrist time.
Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Sligm1
Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Swfwqh
Good resource for Marina Militare watches... 2hd0h8n
Good resource for Marina Militare watches... 200fmkw

You have a good point there Duff..I see a genuine Panerai in your future ! Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_cyclops ..Flhjim..your Marina
Militare is a stunner ! Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_eek Very eye catching..and they look well made..are you sure that's not a
Panerai ? Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_biggrin Nice pictures as well !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good resource for Marina Militare watches...   Good resource for Marina Militare watches... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good resource for Marina Militare watches...
Page 1 of 1