The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives   Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey everyone these are some pictures I took of Kens awesome Dark Side watch over the last
couple of days ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_smile I wanted to get these up last night as well, but it takes me a while to put
everything together with picking pictures and downloading them. So here we go..first of all this
watch of Kens is stunning ! From the great grey dial, to the knockout movement this watch is
just beautiful !..The watch case is real heavy, while the strap is extra classy ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_cheers It's
hard to stop staring at..I hope you guys enjoy the pictures !..It's my first Pilot Flieger style
watch. Thanks again to Ken for the contest..I TRULY appreciate this watch ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_biggrin
Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives IMG_0490
Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives IMG_0499
Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives IMG_0415
Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives IMG_0398

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives   Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Congrats man!

Double winner this month!

Great give away Ditch!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives   Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Thank you guys ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_cheers I have been very forunate that's for sure. I'm
extremely thankful and humbled by this ! Ken is one heck of a great
guy..I think it runs in the XMT family by the way ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_biggrin It just feels
like a tight-knit group where everyone can agree or dissagree and still
feel like part of a fantastic family..So anyway..thanks again to Ken as well
as XMT..I hope you liked the photos !

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives   Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm

cali kid wrote:
We need to pool our funds and send Tom to vegas or at least atlantic city!! I still love the dial color on that piece and the movement looks pretty good for being asian! the guy even scored a helicopter for his pics! Hope he doesnt win anything duff gives away, would hate to see gumby or some little fiqure humpin a mini tree!! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Lol Great watch and killer pics Tom!!

Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Lol Thanks Trev..Excellent idea !..I'm beyond lucky to be here with all you guys !
You are right, Kens watch is really spectacular !!!..I added in the helicoptor to have a little
fun, like I did with your skelly..I saw the helicoptor in his sig, and thought it would be cool !
Thanks for the ideas about winning a watch from Duff ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Lol VERY interestng ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_idea

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives   Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Very nice one! Love that aviator look!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives   Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Thank you all, and Thank You Ken ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_biggrin It really is an eye-catcher,
of a watch !..The gray dial is just perfect. I don't have a watch like
the Pilots Aviation style or a watch with that color dial for that
matter !..I'll always enjoy wearing this watch !..I appreciate it
greatly..and am still staring at it ! Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_eek

PostSubject: Re: Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives   Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ditchdocs' Dark Side Watch Arrives
Page 1 of 1