The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem Alcoholics?

Go down 
+2
andrema
Anomaly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Problem Alcoholics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:06 am

As long as your drunken posts stay focused on watches, fat figner and typo your heart out!

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:15 am

If John gets to post drunk, I'm not wearing pants...pantless posting...ahhhh heaven!!

Associate
DMB

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 am

JOhn, I think you are scaring people. What John really means is that when he drinks, he sometimes likes to wax eloquently about how much he loves wristshot threads, Orange Monsters, 48mm watches, and Rolex bashing. Problem Alcoholics? Lol
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Tragic wrote:
brian D wrote:
Get ready fellas, I sense a good one coming from John Problem Alcoholics? Lol Problem Alcoholics? Lol

Not so good Brian but I also want to know if we can mercilessly dog Jason(Seiko Spooge)Recliner from WUS here?
If I ever do my own forum (Be still your hearts) I'm having an "I Hate Jason Recliner" subforum...

Is'nt that the guy with the Chuck Norris avatar? You don't want to piss Chuck off.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:56 pm

porschefan wrote:
andrema wrote:
If John gets to post drunk, I'm not wearing pants...pantless posting...ahhhh heaven!!

That's why they invented lap tops. Problem Alcoholics? Suspect

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 am

merichar wrote:
Tragic wrote:
brian D wrote:
Get ready fellas, I sense a good one coming from John Problem Alcoholics? Lol Problem Alcoholics? Lol

Not so good Brian but I also want to know if we can mercilessly dog Jason(Seiko Spooge)Recliner from WUS here?
If I ever do my own forum (Be still your hearts) I'm having an "I Hate Jason Recliner" subforum...

Is'nt that the guy with the Chuck Norris avatar? You don't want to piss Chuck off.
The Bermuda Triangle used to be called the Bermuda Square until Chuck roundhoused one of its corners off...

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:21 am

andrema wrote:
merichar wrote:
Tragic wrote:
brian D wrote:

The Bermuda Triangle used to be called the Bermuda Square until Chuck roundhoused one of its corners off...
The boogie man checks under his bed for Chuck Norris before he goes to bed...

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:27 am

Only way to solve this is a Celebrity Deathmatch, is that show on anymore?
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:59 pm

I'm with Foggy. Who posts sober? All those posts I made this last weekend were... nevermind.

Anyway, keep the debauchery coming!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Alcoholics?   Problem Alcoholics? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Alcoholics?
Page 1 of 1