The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035

Go down 
+2
Anomaly
sixtysix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Empty
PostSubject: Re: after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035   after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Sweet...I woulda just bought another watch or 3, glad you stuck with it. The final (maybe) result looks great!

after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035   after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Dude...that is ALL KINDA COOL!

That brown leather is THICK...

Hmmm...maybe comes in flavor 112... after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_biggrin

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035   after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Looks great Trevor, but would'nt it be better if...................................... just kidding. I'll bet you are'nt done with it though.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035   after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:18 pm

I think you definitely won Trevor ! after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_biggrin The Seiko never really had a chance ! after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_cheers
Honestly..I liked all of the looks you showed too. However, the final version
with that terrific strap WAS OUTSTANDING !!!..Great work with the finish
and painting..it's really must be nice to be able to personalize a watch like this !
Congratulations..the hard work really payed off !

TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035   after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:50 pm

hey trev, im glad you still have this one. i liked yours so much i bought one and had it blasted, it came out great. i like that thick ass strap you shoved up its lugs it looks great!!! steve after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 DSCN4748
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035   after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:10 am

Super nice Trevor! Your work on the evolution of this watch to its present state was fun to hear about. I have always loved the contrast between a black-colored dial and a tan or brown strap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035   after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

after 2 years and countless mods i'm finally happy with my seiko SNM035
Page 1 of 1