The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sams Club Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Thanks WatchNoob ! Sams Club Report Icon_smile I have not been in a Sams Club. There are
some here, but they are far away. There is a Costco though..I wonder
if they might have some watch bargains also !.. It's funny how we
watch people think alike !..We ALWAYS seem to be drawn to the
watch section ! Sams Club Report Icon_cheers It's like some special ability or something ! Sams Club Report Alien

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Haven't been to Sam's in a decade.
But sounds like same offerings as Costco. Just say a Tommy B watch among the Invictas, Movados, Ritmos, TAGs etc.
Rather boring stuff all in all.
Back to top Go down

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Tony Bahama? Is that Tommy's brother? cheers
Back to top Go down

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Wisconsin Proud wrote:
Tony Bahama? Is that Tommy's brother? Sams Club Report Icon_cheers

(Click on the red button)

http://instantrimshot.com/
Back to top Go down

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:15 pm

foghorn wrote:
Wisconsin Proud wrote:
Tony Bahama? Is that Tommy's brother? Sams Club Report Icon_cheers

(Click on the red button)

http://instantrimshot.com/

I always get that screwed up. I've smoked some nice Tony Bahama's in the past and I think that's where I messed up.
Back to top Go down

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Don't you dare compare Sams to Costco Boscoe. Costco RULES. As stated other times here, my Costco carries a pretty wide selection of Zenith, Breitling, Tag, Oris, Cartier, Zodiac, Yes..Invicta, and the good Citizens....Orca and EcoZilla.
Back to top Go down

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
Don't you dare compare Sams to Costco Boscoe. Costco RULES. As stated other times here, my Costco carries a pretty wide selection of Zenith, Breitling, Tag, Oris, Cartier, Zodiac, Yes..Invicta, and the good Citizens....Orca and EcoZilla.

And they have a killer return policy to boot Sams Club Report Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:

Sams Club Report Lol I've got to start checking out Costco more often AH ! Sams Club Report Icon_eek Sams Club Report Icon_smile

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:

Sams Club Report Lol I've got to start checking out Costco more often AH ! Sams Club Report Icon_eek Sams Club Report Icon_smile

In the interests of full disclosure - Mike shops at the Burning Tree branch of Costco with the Congress Critters and their litters. Not all Costco's carry the high end Swag that Mike is used to seeing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sams Club Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sams Club Report   Sams Club Report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sams Club Report
Page 1 of 1