The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpinist and others on sale at Chino

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Empty
PostSubject: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Sarb0615001
How did I miss this Seiko? 6r15 movement, 200m wr, 40mm.

Prices on the Spirit line are crazy low - like as low as $318 (3 years ago when the Yen was doing poorly they were $268!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Ì`m really digging that one. Been close to pulling the trigger on the PVD`d version quite a few times Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Hmm..this Seiko looks different ! Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_biggrin A cool bezel on this one, and
that second hand is unique too. Thanks for showing this one Doc,
I wasn't familiar with the line !..NICE strap as well !

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Tom,

It also has the 6r15 movement in it that is 23 jewels, 50 hr power reserve, hacking and handwinding. Looks to be the 0020 case that's used on the 007/009 models (Noah can correct me if I am wrong).

Wonder what the lume is like on this one?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 am

Docrwm wrote:
Tom,

It also has the 6r15 movement in it that is 23 jewels, 50 hr power reserve, hacking and handwinding. Looks to be the 0020 case that's used on the 007/009 models (Noah can correct me if I am wrong).

Wonder what the lume is like on this one?

Talk about impressive !!! Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_eek This watch has some super hero watch type specs ! Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_cheers
Oh and a 50 hr power reserve sounds like more than enough ! Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_biggrin I'm sure the lume
is also kicked up a notch or two..and THAT is bright !..Great info once again Doc,
REALLY great !..Thank You !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 am

Great looking watch! I really like the look of that model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Who, what or where is Chino?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 pm

boscoe wrote:
Who, what or where is Chino?

Sorry Dan. Chino is the 3rd Japan Only exporter among the WIS.

http://www.c-watch.co.jp/ww/index.html

Good reputation among Seiko fanatics in the US and EU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Is that a new model??

Never saw an Alpinist w/crown at the 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 pm

foghorn wrote:
Is that a new model??

Never saw an Alpinist w/crown at the 4.

They've come out with several new lines within the Alpinist range over the past 6-8 months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpinist and others on sale at Chino   Alpinist and others on sale at Chino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpinist and others on sale at Chino
Page 1 of 1