The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:57 am

I've emailed this to a couple members but I do like to share the other side of the story. You be the judge, much of this came out after finding out research scientists at the EAU in Great Britain lied about test results. These links are very interesting.re

Want to know the truth rather than what the radicals have been saying; they continue to deny the smoking gun that has just been exposed by a computer hacker. But there is one problem, these are emails and documents right from the EAU in Britain. Hard copy evidence that the information they presented to the world was falsified. Why would they do this? Because of the billions of dollars that they are getting for research the job creation, what happens to that money once they have been exposed? It goes away and so do their jobs. The one interviewee said that it's not a smoking gun, it's an atomic bomb.

And that genius Al Gore just made one Hell of a statement in Toronto. I’m pretty sure the proponents of climate change either plugged their ears or they actually believed him when he said the Toyota Prius has the exact same impact on the environment as a Hummer. Does he just pull this out of his ass? The guy is a moron and has been discredited by many scientists especially with the claims made in his movie The Inconvenient Truth.

What kind of carbon footprint is he leaving behind jet setting around the world consuming huge amounts of fuel just at take off? Plus having electricity bills in his home that are well over $1200.00 per month, 20 times the consumption of the average home. Yup, that’s a guy I want to roll the dice with when it comes to my future.

This is an industry unto it's self that Al Gore had a big hand in creating. Does he not benefit form all of this? You bet he does, to the tune of $500,000.00 per speaking engagement. Now there has been talk by some that he should be stripped of his Noble Peace Prize due to fabricated information in his movie. Funny how that works.

http://alberta.ca/blog/home.cfm/2009/11/25/Al-Gores-Prius-Is-a-Hybrid-Camry

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/government/a/al_gore_energy.htm

http://tinyurl.com/2s5cqs

http://climatedepot.com/

http://tinyurl.com/yhx9juw
They have been exposed and there is no denying it. This is fact, no smoke and mirrors.

http://tinyurl.com/yexns28

Here are the emails, this will blow you away!

http://www.eastangliaemails.com/index.php

Last edited by falcon4311 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 pm

The more they try to prove it the less they find, put a bunch of sensors in the pacific to check water temp and the ocean isnt getting any warmer!!! I'm sure we have a small effect but not going to ruin something in a 100 years that took millions to make, how many times has the planet warmed and cooled with ice ages! Just another cycle but we can be more wise in protecting our enviroment and animal life! STOP cutting down the amozon forest should be #1 on the list of things to do, recycle and look into using that 100 years supply of CHEAP effective natural gas under our own country(know it would put some coal miners out of work but it's the way to go) we can all do a little to help and just so you dont think i'm a tree hugger from California (not the kind of hugger like duff) Also think we should take enough oil from Iraq until our war cost are paid for!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 pm

cali kid wrote:
The more they try to prove it the less they find, put a bunch of sensors in the pacific to check water temp and the ocean isnt getting any warmer!!! I'm sure we have a small effect but not going to ruin something in a 100 years that took millions to make, how many times has the planet warmed and cooled with ice ages! Just another cycle but we can be more wise in protecting our enviroment and animal life! STOP cutting down the amozon forest should be #1 on the list of things to do, recycle and look into using that 100 years supply of CHEAP effective natural gas under our own country(know it would put some coal miners out of work but it's the way to go) we can all do a little to help and just so you dont think i'm a tree hugger from California (not the kind of hugger like duff) Also think we should take enough oil from Iraq until our war cost are paid for!!

I agree 100% with you Trevor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Good points, Trevor.
It's a known fact that as the earth warms on it's own, increased CO2 is a natural by-product.
The destruction of the rain forest... here's what pisses me off with that deal: Gore and his buddies LOVE Brazil for switching to E85 or higher gas across the country, yet they don't seem to do anything to get them to stop killing the "lungs of the Earth."
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Global warming is a SCARE TACTIC of a certain political party...LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:58 pm

We can't even take care of our own country and people, what makes these pompous asses think we will save the world? Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Global warming is a SCARE TACTIC of a certain political party...LOL!

Alan, it's a scare tactic in order to create long term jobs for people like the scientists doing the research in both the US as well as Great Britain. Al Gore is doing very well for himself going from a net worth of around 1.2 million to over 100 million after the bogus movie he made which has been discredited as being a bunch of bullshit. What gets my blood boiling is the fact that any of the information that is contrary to the global warming (sorry now it's climate change) theories is suppressed by the media.
It's more politically correct to be a proponent of climate change. As some of you may know there was a meeting in Copenhagen which resulted in the poorer countries demanding money from the well to do countries. Arguments ensued and many leaders left the meeting in disgust. They were trying to reinvent a new Kyoto Accord which was a miserable failure. All it was intended to do is take money from countries that higher CO2 emissions to give to countries with lower emissions. How does an exchange of wealth help with climate change??? That aside, scientists have indicated that man MIGHT contribute somewhere around 2% to climate change.
It has also been said that if the proposals in Copenhagen go through we will be paying $9.00 per liter for gas or about $34.00 per US gallon, this cap and trade system which the US wants to go with is going to cripple our economy. Of course Canada is following suit because our economy is so intertwined with your's. This whole thing scares the shit out of me, these so called educated leaders could literally crush both of our countries. With the majority of the US debit being held by the Chinese we may all have to start speaking their language if the economy falls. JMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:30 pm

And weren't there something like 68 corporate class jets and 1200 limos (most driven from Germany) to get the Copenhagen delagates around? What, couldn't they fly commercial, and bike the city, like many of the residence do? Silly people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:53 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
We can't even take care of our own country and people, what makes these pompous asses think we will save the world? Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_rolleyes

That's another good point Noob. It has also been said by scientists that even if we stopped all forms of pollutants, CO2 emissions it would do nothing to stop climate change. Our climate has been changing for millions of years and will continue to do so. 10 years ago they were saying we are going into an ice age, then it was global warming, when all of the bullshit was uncovered they started calling it climate change.
At a meeting held by opponents of the global warming theory they had guests speaking their mind on why they thought they were correct that global warming was in fact happening, one scientist was asked "If we are experiencing global warming why has the planet been cooling for the past 9 years?" He said and I quote "The planet is cooling because of global warming". Are you kidding me???? Do we look like a bunch of morons? I can't believe how stupid they think the average individual is. They will continue to put their spin on it and I fear that they may end up winning in the end because it's the politically correct thing to do. One British scientist said that the individuals responsible for fabricating test results likely will never face prosecution. An American scientist affiliated with the British research scientists wiped his hard drive and promptly resigned. What does that tell you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:54 pm

porschefan wrote:
And weren't there something like 68 corporate class jets and 1200 limos (most driven from Germany) to get the Copenhagen delagates around? What, couldn't they fly commercial, and bike the city, like many of the residence do? Silly people.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Doesn't it just amaze you how the media has made the world the size of a golf ball???

It seems to me that everyday, some clown manages to lobby a position into a living and gets filthy friggin' rich off of it!!!!! The most amazing part really is that there is never a shortage of "Sheeple" to stampede along with the ill conceived notion. I mean, how many lame causes can one idiot actually support?????

The actual issue at hand rarely bears real discussion . . . . . and the genuine issues get swept aside as non news worthy . . . . scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:30 pm

22 below last nite, anyone know where I might find me some of this global warming, I could use some. Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Suspect

It's B as in B and S as in S, just another white collar crime worth billions to the top dogs.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:34 pm

It is a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:57 pm

It sure is nice to see that the forum has a bunch of people that think for themselves instead of acting like all of the lemmings that could drag North America into financial ruin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
It sure is nice to see that the forum has a bunch of people that think for themselves instead of acting like all of the lemmings that could drag North America into financial ruin.

I don't voice political ,or religious, or even current event opinions on the forums but I have to ask.

Do you see everyone who doesn't share your opinions as "lemmings'??

Are we all supposed to think alike on all subjects?

Even if I agreed with you (which I very well may) I find your choice of words a bit one sided.
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Global what? Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 am

foghorn wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:
I don't voice political ,or religious, or even current event opinions on the forums but I have to ask.
Do you see everyone who doesn't share your opinions as "lemmings'??
Are we all supposed to think alike on all subjects?
Even if I agreed with you (which I very well may) I find your choice of words a bit one sided.

Jeff, I guess it's frustration that has me so riled over this topic and the billions of our tax dollars that are going toward this foolishness. The lies have been exposed but the media still does not allow opposing opinions to be heard. A local radio talk show host on a very popular program interviewed a scientist in Britain, he asked if he felt any of these individuals that have cost you me and the rest of the tax paying world billions would be brought to trial for the money they bilked from us. He replied with a resounding NO! How is this any different from the scam Bernie Madoff pulled on all of those poor investors? To me, theft is theft and lies are lies.
One other question Dave Rutherford asked of him was if it was Exxon that was involved in a scandalous underhanded cover up such as this how would the media have handled it? He replied by saying it would have been on the front page of every newspaper around the world. Because the topic is politically correct, global warming or as it is now termed climate change seems to be the only story the media wants to bring to the forefront. This frustrates me to no end, how can one side of the story be almost completely suppressed and yet they knowingly continue to publish outright lies. I may not be the best at articulating in text my feelings but I think that I got my point across. You are right in saying the term Lemmings was one sided, I should have said the ill informed. And I blame the media for that.

Last edited by falcon4311 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:19 am

Hi guys, at firts Happy New Year!

About global warming I mostly agree with Trevor, I also think it's a natural cycle. But Trevor, what about Iraqi liberty, democracy and all those fake ideals US generated before occupation and now you say, that we just have to take as much oil as we can Very Happy It's actually not very hard to understand, why local people don't like US there. And second, you all blame British scientists, but don't you think who pays their bills? Mostly US companys, so you have created this monster (and Al Gore)
What I have seen traveling around Third World, is an "ecological colonialism", yes no slave trades any more, but Western companys buy huge pieces of land to cultivate for example corn for producing bio-fuel. Mostly it kills local ecosystem and after ten years it will be desert. So these people from previos colonys still don't own their land, and somehow they always have such a nice leaders as Idi Amin, Pol Poth, Bokassa, Qaddafi (actually I like his ideas Smile )
So I don't want to insult anybody, but these were just some thoughts from different continent.

Best regards

Kuldar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:54 am

camouflage wrote:
Hi guys, at firts Happy New Year!

About global warming I mostly agree with Trevor, I also think it's a natural cycle. But Trevor, what about Iraqi liberty, democracy and all those fake ideals US generated before occupation and now you say, that we just have to take as much oil as we can Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_biggrin It's actually not very hard to understand, why local people don't like US there. And second, you all blame British scientists, but don't you think who pays their bills? Mostly US companys, so you have created this monster (and Al Gore)
What I have seen traveling around Third World, is an "ecological colonialism", yes no slave trades any more, but Western companys buy huge pieces of land to cultivate for example corn for producing bio-fuel. Mostly it kills local ecosystem and after ten years it will be desert. So these people from previos colonys still don't own their land, and somehow they always have such a nice leaders as Idi Amin, Pol Poth, Bokassa, Qaddafi (actually I like his ideas Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_smile )
So I don't want to insult anybody, but these were just some thoughts from different continent.

Best regards

Kuldar

Interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 pm

I've understood that most of the ethanol sold in the US is Cellulosic ethanol, because corn based proved to be too expensive, hence the number of start-ups that fell away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulosic_ethanol

I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.   Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in global warming? I don't and here is why.
Page 1 of 1