The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez

Go down 
+3
jackprime1
Anomaly
andrema
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Empty
PostSubject: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 am

Hey Fellow X-tremists, let's all welcome a co-worker of mine, Juan. He's a very cool dude and I'm glad he decided to check us out. Hey Juan, there are some great guys here and a lot of knowledge about watches. Of course we do have our DEMON SEEDS (names withheld to protect the INNOCENT) but they'll grow on ya after awhile. Welcome aboard Juan and hope you enjoy the forum.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 am

Welcome Juan! Any buddy of Duffs...well we will give you a chance anyways! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Lol

XMT is a great place to visit and learn.

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:40 am

andrema wrote:
Welcome Juan! Any buddy of Duffs...well we will give you a chance anyways! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Lol

XMT is a great place to visit and learn.

Hey Juan, remember what I said about DEMON SEEDS???? Nuff Said!!! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_geek Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:03 am

Glad to have ya here!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:05 am

It's been three hours since you posted this. Where is this guy already?
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 am

Welcome Juan!

Any friend of Duff is a guy who needs more friends...KIDDING!

Duffmeister is the MAN!

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am

Aqua Homer wrote:

He's probably home sleeping being as he works nights Mr AH! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:

He's probably home sleeping being as he works nights Mr AH! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_geek

Sounds like a possible pre-mature announcement to me. What happens if this guy doesn't show up? Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Wake up Bro, he's our latest member!!! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:36 pm

That's cool Duff! And welcome to Juan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:53 pm

10 posts and not one from Juan... Duff, is "Juan" one of those imaginary friends of yours? Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_wink

Glad you're here, Juan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:01 pm

porschefan wrote:
10 posts and not one from Juan... Duff, is "Juan" one of those imaginary friends of yours? Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_wink

Damn! Maybe it's my other self!!!! Just call me YankeeII
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Welcome Juan....Dont be shy post away....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Jimmy_harvey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:24 pm

porschefan wrote:

It's Juan...NOT HARVEY!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:58 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

It's Juan...NOT HARVEY!!!!

toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

That is a damn fine name!!

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:06 pm

andrema wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Yeah, and it will get you Banned in the Village of The Damned! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_twisted Come on guys! That's freakin funny! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:09 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
andrema wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Yeah, and it will get you Banned in the Village of The Damned! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_twisted Come on guys! That's freakin funny! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_cheers
Yep...I have to walk around "the village" with a scarlet bunny on my forehead! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_albino

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Seven hours, two minutes later...and still nothing from "juan"...

(can someone drive by Duff's house and check on him?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey juan welcome to the goodship lollipop! Enjoy the watches and the very strange sense of humur most of us have!! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:51 pm

. . . . I think Juan was humouring you Duff. But. . . . Welcome, when he makes it here. (if he does??? Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_scratch )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:04 pm

This guy ain't taking his post. Failure to show for a tour of duty. Bet your nervous now, Duff. Blowin' up Juans phone telling him he better introduce himself. Or you could just be lookin for that second IP so you can have dual membership.
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Juan, I dont wanna see any of this weird tree hugging naked crap that Duff takes part in......That said, Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello Juan..VERY cool of you to join us here
at XMT ! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_cheers I'm sure Duff has told you all
about the place ! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_smile I hope you have a GREAT
time looking around here !..Please enjoy yourself
and we look forward to your posts sir !

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Another Duff hoax.
We rose to the bait... Juan Motime!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Jello Juan. Jope you jave a jell of a time jere.

Ja ja ja ja ja ja ja...

Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:43 am

Welcome Juan, where the Hell are you????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:52 am

May I repeat myself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:06 am

JUAN!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YA! I'M BEING CALLED A TELLER OF TALL TALES! (that's LIAR in a more direct sense!) Address these malcontents so I don't have to listen to their incessant harassment!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Duff, are you sure this is one of your real friends or is it one of your playtime friends? You know what I mean, the ones that you talk to but no one else can see?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Hey... maybe Duff is an imaginary friend of Juan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Welcome Juan!
Any friend of Duff is a friend of mine! Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Welcome to XMT Juan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:14 pm

It's NICE to see that Kenneth and Mark are CIVIL and believing Juan ain't Harvey!!!! The rest of you summabeechez are
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez BAND
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez   Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome My Friend, juancperez
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next