The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can the Vikings go all the way?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Can the Vikings go all the way? Empty
PostSubject: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Everyone knows I'm a HUGE Favre "fan-boy" so, can the Vikings bring it home this year?

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Z, I'll go against the grain and hope your team wins it all...

Have to admit, the one-again, off-again "you didn't ask me hard enough" not to retire former Cheesehead has gone swimming in the fountain of youth this year......
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:06 pm

No f___ing way. Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_evil

Can the Vikings go all the way? 500253
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:44 pm

I will be rooting for them.
I have always liked the Vikings since the entire team was busted for a drunken party that features them all pissing over the side of a boat - while shocked tourists screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm

I just filled out my bracket sheet today and I have them matched up with the Sanits to decide who goes to the super bowl and even though I live in Minnesota I did not pick them to win. I certianly hope they do go all the way but I have watched them lose the big ones since the 1972? super bowl against KC.
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 pm

The Chargers are going all the way this year, baby!

Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers

Can the Vikings go all the way? Sd-cheerleader
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:47 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 pm

They are a contender but it'll be the Pats or Colts against the Saints.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 pm

pacifichrono wrote:
The Chargers are going all the way this year, baby!

Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers

Can the Vikings go all the way? Sd-cheerleader

I am DIGGING Chrono's Illustrations lately!

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:38 pm

It's possible.
Remote,but possible.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Yes they could !..It will be up to the ENTIRE team though !
If they only depend on Favre and don't play well defensively
there could be trouble. They will need to shut down other
teams offenses..like New Orleans for instance. If they get
past the Saints then that will really be something..and then
they would have a great shot, no matter if it's the Colts
or Chargers ! Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Dude, I'm a Bears fan and certainly wouldn't want them to, but if they hit on all cylinders they could do it. Good thing they got home advantage and a bye in the first round that will help. Favre is the man but the defense is the key on that squad. If the Williams brothers are healthy and Wildman from the hills Jared Allen is on they can beat ANYBODY. I predict a Vikings/Chargers superbowl with the Vikes handing that whiny little punk QB Rivers his ass in Miami. Favre wins a Superbowl with two different teams and cements his legend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the Vikings go all the way?   Can the Vikings go all the way? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can the Vikings go all the way?
Page 1 of 1