The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings getting Moss Back...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Vikings getting Moss Back... Empty
PostSubject: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Will this help FAVRE?

Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:59 pm

What is AMAZING is that the Patriots next year are going to have TWO picks in the first round, second round and third round. They will have SIX draft picks in the first 3 rounds, which is amazing. They will basically be able to retool completely or make some amazing trades for established players.

I think this works out great for the Pats in the long run.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

I think it will eventually help out Favre once he, and Moss get some time
to go over the various plays, and begin to get comfortable with eachother.
In the end everyone will have to work as a team ! ..Will be interesting to
see how things go when the play the Jets ! Smile

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Ghetto thug trash IMO
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 pm

One more reason to hate the Vikings. Hell, they should sign TO and line him up on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 am

merichar wrote:
One more reason to hate the Vikings. Hell, they should sign TO and line him up on the other side.

As far as I know, he didnt steal any money like Reggie and Sara White did from Packers fans.

Remember that church that burned down in Tennessee for which he begged for money? Yep, it never was rebuilt and the White's don't know where the money went. But theyaren't thugs are they?

Another reason to hate the Packers. oh, yeah, and Chewy raping that teenager too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 am

TVDinner wrote:
What is AMAZING is that the Patriots next year are going to have TWO picks in the first round, second round and third round. They will have SIX draft picks in the first 3 rounds, which is amazing. They will basically be able to retool completely or make some amazing trades for established players.

I think this works out great for the Pats in the long run.

True but the NFL is a "now" league. Ever notice the teams building for the future never identify the date that future arrives?

Detroit has had alot of drafts picks, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:15 am

Anomaly wrote:
Will this help FAVRE?

Run him down the sideline and hit Harvin/Sciancoe over the middle where the safety SHOULD be.

I won't judge this trade by how many catches he makes or how many wins they get but rather how many more total yards they gain.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:54 am

Wisconsin Proud wrote:
merichar wrote:

As far as I know, he didnt steal any money like Reggie and Sara White did from Packers fans.

Remember that church that burned down in Tennessee for which he begged for money? Yep, it never was rebuilt and the White's don't know where the money went. But theyaren't thugs are they?

Another reason to hate the Packers. oh, yeah, and Chewy raping that teenager too..

Who the hell said anything about the Packers? Favre fucked over both teams as far as I am concerned (and I am a fan of neither by the way). If there is such a thing as Karma he will lead the league in interceptions this year. I can see the crocodile tears now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:16 pm

merichar wrote:
Wisconsin Proud wrote:
merichar wrote:

Who the hell said anything about the Packers? Favre fucked over both teams as far as I am concerned (and I am a fan of neither by the way). If there is such a thing as Karma he will lead the league in interceptions this year. I can see the crocodile tears now.

Not sure how he screwed over the Vikings. He cost them no draft picks and is clearly better than the other QBs on the team. This team is a vteran team that is getting older. Why not take a chance with Favre rather than jackson?
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:45 pm

People love to hate Favre...

Personally I love the guy!

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:02 am

It's a GREAT pick up! They will be a favorite to get to the NFC championship game, IF Favre's ankle holds up... Rolling Eyes

On another note, with all those picks next year, the Pats should be a contender in a couple of years. Football owners/fans have a "Win N-O-W!" mentality.
Plus,
Players that are STARS are gonna realize that when you play for the Pats and in the last year of YOUR contract......

....you're toast.... Suspect

Gonna result in some negative backlash from guys not wanting to play for that owner and coach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:29 pm

This was a awesome move by the Vikings. This will totally help out Farve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings getting Moss Back...   Vikings getting Moss Back... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings getting Moss Back...
Page 1 of 1