The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Empty
PostSubject: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:19 pm

My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up 1_CM2092CSBK

Damn Finger
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Empty
PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Eric...very nice. You should duck tape mittens to your hands!!!!!

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:47 pm

NICE!

Can't wait to see your B...

Watch!

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Eric,

Easy solution, just redirect the package to me. Now you have no problem. My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:11 pm

If I'd done that, I'd now have two Balls... My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_eek

Nice Stormchaser, Eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Very nice. Need a man-servant/driver/protection?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
Very nice. Need a man-servant/driver/protection?

Jeeves? You? My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Suspect
My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Fry-and-Laurie-Jeeves-and-005
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Looks outstanding Eric ! My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_cheers Looks like your fingers
did a GREAT job too !..That has to be amazing in the
dark by the way. Terrific dial and case..and it looks
perfect with the bracelet. Congratulations to you !!!

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm

That is a very cool looking watch...Congrats!!

My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Sweet Ball Eric, congrats. I like that style also. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up   My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My finger slipped and I accidentally ordered this...F'n A I need to keep that finger locked up
Page 1 of 1