The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome watch for sale!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:35 pm

If anyone is in the market for a UTS 2000m PD Pacific Blue...there is one on DWC at an awesome price!!! If only this came out in the spring...

http://www.thedivewatchconnection.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=813

This is what it looks like...
Awesome watch for sale!!!!! UTS2000-1
Awesome watch for sale!!!!! UTS2000-2

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

What a coincidence, $2500 in spare change just dropped out of my pocket onto the floor here, didn't even know I had it in there Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Must be fate-you ought to buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Bitchin' watch and Glen is such a flipper, he just couldnt be happy with it! solid piece and well worth the asking prices, but i'm just a little short on cash myself!!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 pm

This one is about 5 months old. I have been looking into buying one and that one would go for $3,500 brand new. From what I understand, he keeps his watches in premo condition (basically new).

Unfortunately, I am a few months off of my next purchase...I am going to now turn off the light in my office and cry now!

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm

You kill me Andrema!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:30 pm

This IS awesome Mark ! The Blue Dial is mesmerizing to look at ! Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_eek
Even the bezel is excellent the way it has those small cut outs or
notches on there. That bracelet looks just terrific as well, but don't
worry about it..another one will eventually pop up and you will have
your UTS ! Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_biggrin

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Meh. (sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Meh. (sorry)

Double meh!!

I'm sure it's a well made piece-but I think it's rather boring,design wise.

But I sold my Sinn U-1 for the same reason.

Chacon a son gout!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 pm

I've always thought the font they used for the dial markings was about three sizes too small.

Also, quit being a baby Andrema. You are going to cry in your dimly lit office because you didn't score a watch? TRIPLE MEH!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
I've always thought the font they used for the dial markings was about three sizes too small.

Also, quit being a baby Andrema. You are going to cry in your dimly lit office because you didn't score a watch? TRIPLE MEH!
Figurative you SOB...I actually was in my car in the parking lot.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:55 pm

andrema wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:

Thats funny. An even more tragic image. Empty office parking lot, slightly fogged up windows in the Dodge Intrepid that needs fresh paint, slouched over the steering wheel weeping. Gold!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
andrema wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:

Thats funny. An even more tragic image. Empty office parking lot, slightly fogged up windows in the Dodge Intrepid that needs fresh paint, slouched over the steering wheel weeping. Gold!
I had the heater on in the MDX, so no fog ... just bitter resentment, cross words and the faint scent of mad dog 20/20...thanks for your concern, my PO is too.

The watch was withdrawn... Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 am

Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Lol You guys are funny. Not flipping because I'm unhappy with it, just some good old fashion fund raising. Another is sold, so this one goes back in the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 am

Don't get me wrong bro, that is a gorgeous watch and I would love to have one, but that is just out of my league right now. I'm happy to hear you are keeping it actually because it's that damn nice! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome watch for sale!!!!!   Awesome watch for sale!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome watch for sale!!!!!
Page 1 of 1