The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Empty
PostSubject: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 pm

a friend of mine found this on the bay.....what do you guys think about it?

Rolex watch auction click here
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:43 pm

I wouldn't mind a skull watch, but not that one...

...maybe this one:

ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? BASELWORLD%202009%20-%20BELL%20&%20ROSS%20-%20INSTRUMENT%20BR%2001%20AIRBORNE%20DAY

ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? BASELWORLD%202009%20-%20BELL%20&%20ROSS%20-%20INSTRUMENT%20BR%2001%20AIRBORNE%20NIGHT

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 pm

I love skull's...the Rollie is over the top...Those B&R's are awesome..
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 pm

I think a skull on a watch dial is tacky. Even if its a Rolex or B&R its just as lame as the Invicta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:06 pm

ghey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
ghey

Pirate ghey. ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_wink

Last edited by porschefan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Avast waste of time and money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:42 pm

porschefan wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:
ghey

Pirate ghey. ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_wink

lol! Dude you crack me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:30 am

boscoe wrote:
Avast waste of time and money

I see what you did there.

A har har harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:33 am

merichar wrote:
I think a skull on a watch dial is tacky. Even if its a Rolex or B&R its just as lame as the Invicta.

agreed. I hope this guy paid his diamond supplier and did not do a ......ster to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 am

Ghastly! And Ghey.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 am

The diamonds are a bit much on the Rolex ! ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_eek You know what..I think that has to
be one of the first..if not THE first watch I didn't really care for..this is odd for me ! ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_cyclops
HOWEVER..The Bell & Ross is definitely more like it !!! ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_cheers It might not be for everyone,
but there is a better overall theme to this one. The case is stealthy, the color or
finish is real nice and the skull isn't overbearing !..It's there but kind of understated
on the watch. Someone else probably would not even notice the skull and if they
did, it would be something to talk about !..The lume is nice too !

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 am

Tom, what are you doing still up at this hour? ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 am

porschefan wrote:
Tom, what are you doing still up at this hour? ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_wink

ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Lol I was resting alot of the night Tim ! Was busy trying to get
Youtube working on my computer earlier !..There is a video that I have
been wanting to post up here at XMT for the last two days ! ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_eek My
computer evidently needed the Flash update..So I will post it later
on today ! ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_biggrin Figured I would come on and see what was going on
with Late Night XMT ! ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 am

ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_lol ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_lol ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 am

porschefan wrote:
ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_lol ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_lol ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_lol

Ya know I was thinking..XMT Late Night would probably
get great ratings ! ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 am

not a skull kind of person but B&R does make it look cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?   ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok who wants a blinged out Rollie with a blinged out skull dial?
Page 1 of 1