The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Empty
PostSubject: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Well I had to give back the Hublot...lol...so I swiped a Rollie for the weekend. Maybe I will give it back Monday..lol...Nice watch by the way but not the Hublot..
Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol RolexSerti033Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol RolexSerti032
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:19 pm

There's a store in LA selling several SertiDials, kind pimp without being too pimp. Low-key pimp. I kind of like them.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:26 pm

porschefan wrote:
There's a store in LA selling several SertiDials, kind pimp without being too pimp.

Never thought I would like it but its pretty cool. Not over done just enough.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:38 pm

I like it except for the diamonds...

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:01 am

I like the Rolex over the Hublot. Reason...Hublot stole Daniel Mink's design! Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Smiley-laughing024 Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Smiley-laughing021
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:04 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I like the Rolex over the Hublot. Reason...Hublot stole Daniel Mink's design! Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Smiley-laughing024 Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Smiley-laughing021

hahahhahahahah...but didnt rollie steal this design also... Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:16 am

jackprime1 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

hahahhahahahah...but didnt rollie steal this design also... Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Lol

Yep and Lalo's PO'd!!!! Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol 744742
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:58 pm

What a TREMENDOUSLY NICE watch to test drive Jack ! Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol 803574 Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_biggrin Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol 803574
Must be fun seeing this classic in person ! Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_smile Terrific stuff !..ENJOY !!!

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Wonder if those diamonds are up to renato standards! Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:42 pm

cali kid wrote:
Wonder if those diamonds are up to renato standards! Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_scratch

And don't forget the sapphires, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Say what you want, but I think the Submariner Serti dial is beautifulle Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol 203558 I say deny all alogations and keep it Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:37 pm

cali kid wrote:

Probably not, they're the only ones with the inside track on those Z grade Diamonds! Highest Graded Diamonds in the Business - NO ONE else uses them, they are an EXCLUSIVE! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Rambam wrote:
Say what you want, but I think the Submariner Serti dial is beautifulle Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol 203558 I say deny all alogations and keep it Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Lol

I do too, especially the sapphire version. I was looking at that same version a while back, didn't really like the emerald or ruby ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Docrwm wrote:
cali kid wrote:

Probably not, they're the only ones with the inside track on those Z grade Diamonds! Highest Graded Diamonds in the Business - NO ONE else uses them, they are an EXCLUSIVE! affraid

Doesn't Renato grow those themselves? Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:10 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

Yep and Lalo's PO'd!!!! Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol 744742

LoL...ur shot Duff... Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Lol
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:13 pm

I have to say this watch in person looks so much better. Those pics I took are horrible and do no justice to this watch. This is my 2nd day wearing it and it is very comfortable. I dont think I'm giving it back...lol..I think he is beat...lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol   Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rollie Sub Serti Dial...Swiped it after the Hublot went back..lol
Page 1 of 1